Author Topic: AlternativeDream - Sheffield  (Read 2727 times)


4 review(s) for AlternativeDream (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Dez86

External Link/Members Only

Comms -  Good, via AW email and then text.

Location - Block of flats in NE area of city center, just off the main road.

Cost - £150 for 1hr incall.

Lady - Much larger than profile, but it is the same lady. Profile stated size 10 but more 16/18 and photos don't show this. Now has blonde bobbed hair.

Meeting - Asked to wait as she wasn't ready but was only 10mins late than booked time. She likes to talk, alot but I think she is a chatter box and not really deliberately trying to waste your time. Kissing and OWO but no reverse oral despite profile. I didn't ask for a outfit request before hand but was a little disappointed that she was wearing sweat pant style shorts with no knickers and a tshirt. Protected sex in doggy and cowgirl.

Offline Sheffred2017

Saw her a while back and never got around to doing a review. Same as you I found her quite underwhelming. Not out and out shit. But definitely not worth the £.

There’s much better out there for either the same or less £.

Offline Night-Owl

Fucked her for free at a swingers club.

I wouldn't have paid for it based on my experience.

Offline Dez86

Unfortunately I was suckered in by her pics. I had also tried and failed with other options, from emails not read, emails read but not replied to, diarys not agreeing and a confirmed booking with a very well reviewed lady on here but was let down on the day as she was ill. Things are so much hassle these days.