External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only£110 for 30 mins
Meet took place a few week back when profile first popped (in Leeds at least); only just got a chance to write up.
Been a bit of a lean year on the old punting front for me; a combination I think of not getting that same 'oomph' factor out of it that I used to, plus, in my opinion at least, Leeds and surrounding areas not having as many 'must see' ladies as in the years gone by.
I do still keep an eye on the old AW profiles though, just for anyone that looks appealing - and a couple of weeks ago one indeed peak my interest; I came across (so to speak) Ellie's profile when it first showed up (although I've just seen, at the time of writing this, that her profile shows her as being in Warrington, so perhaps wasn't a 'new' profile i saw but 'new to Leeds' when i saw it) and there was nothing on here and was limited to just a couple of pics, one of which was the one still on her profile of her in the blue bra and panties set; looking slim and busty. She's since put more pics up that are, as you'll read below, definitely representative of what you'll meet in the room.
As I say, it has been a lean year for punting for me so I was feeling an itch that required scratching and with no-one else that stood out I decided to take a shot and fired off a text. Didn't have to wait too long to get a reply and arranged for a 30 minute incall in the centre of Leeds and set off to get myself back in the game. It was that week of the last 'good weather' we had recently, so was a decent day as i walked through the centre of Leeds which put me in a more buoyant mood and even though was a new profile and nothing mentioned of her on here I wasn't feeling that slight trepidation that you can sometimes get when visiting a newbie. She was staying in one of the central Leeds hotels; no issue getting passed reception and was knocking on her door with an eager exuberance. Door opened up and usual
hide-behind' routine and in I stepped.
Ellie was really hiding behind the door - seemed to take longer for me to be able to step in and see her than usual.........but those extra milliseconds only heightened the anticipation; and it was certainly worth the wait. As per Ellie's newer pics; her name really is apt - definitely busty and certainly blonde. I was stood looking at a gym fit, slim, pretty-looking lady wearing black stockings, very skinny panties and a sexy black bra pushing her cleavage right up. She looked well fit.
We made our greetings and all pleasant enough. A northern accent and friendly banter put me at ease, kind of like a girl next door type - but fit as fuck! I handed over the cash, got a quick shower in a typical hotel bathroom and stepped out eager for action.
Ellie was sending a message on her phone but as soon as i came out the room she put it down on the table and gave all her attention to me. I got a better look at her up close as she came in to get started. Very slim girl; must frequent the gym a lot as not an ounce of fat on her stomach; nice long legs and great looking tits. Pretty looking girl, although not quite a 'stunner' I would say, but was getting me hot under the collar.
SHe came in and took my towel away and initiated kissing.........however i was a little disappointed to find it was closed lips. She felt like she'd had filler done at some point; although didn't 'look' that prominent, could defintley feel fuller lips whilst we kissed. She wasn't averse to my hands exploring so i let them wander all over her slim frame. She had lovely soft skin and she pushed me to sit on the bed, turned around and i got a little shake and wiggle of a fine looking arse. I massaged and groped her butt for a bit then stood up and got a feel of her tits. Enhanced and maybe a little bit tough to say 'perfect' boob-job, but still high marks for them. Perfect size for hands to hold onto and she seemed to enjoy me fondling them.
We carried on for a minute before she turned around and dropped to her knees. She took my member into her mouth and i was ready for her to slide it further in.....but she she stayed more or less just with the tip in. She sucked really well, just not deep at all. I was initially thinking that 'limited kissing; shallow BJ - this will end up being like a parlour-punt' and started anticipating Ellie using tricks of the trade to get me to cum quickly. After a moment she asked me to lay on the bed and once we were comfortable she laid in between my legs and started stroking my cock. 'Here we go', i thought, but then she started sucking me again. Still not the deepest i've had, but she had a good technique. Then she carried on blowing me. And on. And on. Definitely no 'lets rush through this here'! She started kissing my thigh and then licking my balls. Then went back to sucking me some more. Had a great view of her arse as she continued. Eventually she came up for air and i pulled her up for some kissing. Was closed lips again initially but she did open up slightly more this time and it was a little more passionate, although no tongues or anything.
She got up to grab a rubber and off came the bra and panties and i got a better look at the bolt-ons as she came back to the bed and she let me have another fondle and this time i got my lips on her puppies. A few light moans form her that sounded genuine as I sucked on her nipples and we got the mac on and she climbed on top. She was tight and seeing her slim stomach give an unobstructed view as she lowered herself on was great. She eased into a rhythm and began riding me slowly. She didn't build up to a vigorous pace, but seemed to find one that she was enjoying too. She rubbed her tits in my face and I spent a few minutes with her riding me whilst I sucked on her nipples hard. It felt incredible.
Eventually she asked to switch up and we moved into doggy. Her fantastic arse was wiggling at me, inviting me to get closer and as I eased into her I grabbed and massaged her cheeks and they felt just as appealing as the rest of her. I slowly entered her and then started pumping away. We didn't get up to a full 'pounding' but instead a steady pace that lasted a while. Ellie was making all the right noises and feeling her slim waist fit into my hands as i pulled her onto me slowly was intense. I couldn't hold on any longer and emptied into the rubber form behind her. Was well worth the long wait since my last punt!
I pulled out of her and we cleaned up and had a bit of a chat. Ellie was easy to talk to and we had some mutual interests that helped the conversation go well. I finally got up and went for a quick shower to clean up and when I came out we continued to chat as I got my shoes on. It came time to leave and so out I went, saying a farewell with a quick (still closed mouth) kiss as I exited and left the hotel. A quick check and confirmed it pretty much was a full 30 minutes after I'd first approached her door, so had been no clock-watching or eagerness to get me out on her part. I walked away a satisfied man, having just spent a good time with a pleasant, very fit and busty blonde. This punting lark ain't half bad actually is it

So overall then; a good punt with an attractive woman. I got on well with Ellie with no awkwardness in the meeting and she reciprocated any 'leading' I did during the meet and was eager to please. She seemed to warm up to me as we progressed, becoming more vigorous with the kissing and was open to chatting throughout.
One thing I will add to this being a Positive, is that it was a Positive for me and if she does pop up in Leeds again I'd make a repeat visit. However, and I can't quite put my finger on why, I get the impression that YMMV with Ellie. I kind of feel like if there isn't that initial 'connection' that puts you both at ease in the room with a wg, then I kind of feel like it would end up being more a rushed 'parlour' type punt with her. I could be completely wrong about that - like I say, it was just a feeling I got. Suppose I could have been out of the punting game for too long for this to be an accurate reading of her though
