Author Topic: Young Japanese - Manchester  (Read 3066 times)

Offline two pumps and squirt

External Link/Members Only..

Cost £60 for half hour

Girl - Definitely not the girl in the photo, or if it is not a recent one. However, this was to be expected. I always go in with the view I can always walk if I don't like, which I have done on many occasions. So the girl was Japanese, fairly attractive, large boobs though slightly saggy. Had a bit of a tummy, but wasn't fat by any means. She was very friendly and flirty and gave of good vibes.

Action = Started off with us both stripping her a lot more slowly than me. Had a cuddle, kiss (no DFK) and play with her pussy (no fingers inside). OW was excellent, had to stop her, or I would have blown my load too soon. She had offered OWO, but I declined. Sex in mish and doggy. wasn't rushed, but I was in and out in 25 mins. I'm not called 2 pumps for no reason LOL

Overall - I'm sure I've seen this girl before at a different venue years ago before covid. I probably would return, maybe more of a back-up option. I got what I wanted and expected.

Offline nropnrop

If not her, how close to the girl in the pics was she?
dress size? hight? attractiveness?

Offline two pumps and squirt

it might have been girl 5/10 years ago, but probably not. The girl i seen was size 10/12 her boobs a lot bigger. also had a fuller face. Age id guess late 20s early 30s but hard to tell with Asians. Was not a stunner but far from ugly id say 6/7 out of 10 but that personal view, she might be your 10 out of 10. height wise she was just as small as the photo would suggest. hope that helps

Offline jonko

I can't speak for this guy and I guess he will tell us soonprobably nothing like the real thing. These Chinese, Jap and Korean girls are mostly run by the Manchester Chinese Mafia and they never use the girl's current or real pics, rarely anything like them. I had one last week (similar title but not this ad), and the only thing that was similar was the colour of her hair - either that or the photos were taken when the girl I saw was in her early twenties but was more like late 30s when I saw here. These girls are mostly Chinese but if they have a cross of Japanese in them they get advertised as Japs as they know some of us guys fantasise about having a horny session with a sexy hot young Japanese girls - a change from all the Chinese which are rarely a good service.

I was actually thinking about this one but didn't want to take the risk again like last weekend in case another B&S. Glad to see this posts today to save me the dissapointment.

Offline Jonte55

I had a similar experience in Eccles, Manchester. Definitely not the woman.
I would always give a big negative to any that are obviously not the woman in question. Purely on the basis that you may get a decent switch, however you may get a dog.
Whet reading reviews who hint of bait and switch, I’ll always avoid.
But that’s just my opinion