External Link/Members OnlyPrice paid: £70
Services: 15 minute blow and go OWO/CIM
Location: block of flats not far from a large complex
The meet happened a few weeks back. I’ve been eyeing up Bonnies profile for a while now and my calendar has never seemed to align. I saw she had her green light on and fired her a text and enquired about a 15 minute visit. I got a quick message back followed by some excellent comms. Shortly after I was making my way through the halls of the fairly large block of flats. The only thing slight negative was that with it being the daytime and a large building I did pass a few people - not that they had any idea I was there to get my cock sucked but I do prefer to go undetected. Made my way to the specific flat and knocked on the door, again as I’m waiting a couple walk past me at pretty much the exact time Bonnie opens the door…anyways I’m soon inside the flat and greeted by Bonnie who looks great in some black gym wear with her lovely figure and ginger hair she’s a good looking bird.
Led into a very nice bedroom which had strong punting vibes and told to sit down on the couch. I’d say Bonnie is a few years older than the 26 on her profile, more likely early 30’s but she looked great as she knelt down in front of me and unbuckled my jeans to pull them and my boxers down. She’s a very confident and chatty girl and apparently I was the first booking of the day. Our pops my cock which is already standing to attention and Bonnie is cupping my balls and paying me some nice compliments about the size. She then slowly takes my bellend in her mouth and starts swirling her tongue round it while staring me in the eyes - lovely. She then builds momentum and starts to really get to work and alternates between some fantastic head bobbing and ball sucking all while constantly massaging my nuts at the same time or running her hand across my stomach - she’s very porn star esque.
I could feel the sap rising and evidently so could she. She asked me where I wanted to cum - I said in her mouth, her profile states only with regulars and she said in normally only do that after I’ve seen you a few times but that she would as I was cute and had a nice cock (could all be part of a ploy to enhance the excitement but it certainly worked) not long after I was still being looked directly in the eyes as I emptied a good few days worth of my seed into her mouth.
She carried on for a moment or too with the sucking and then went for a tissue to dispose of the gallon of jizz.
Quick chat and she cleaned me with a wet wipe and I was off.
Very very good meeting and fit/friendly girl.
I will definitely be back.