Author Topic: Luiza_Sexy_Girl Birmingham Chinatown.  (Read 4316 times)


18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5885635) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jockey

had literally 45 minutes to kill.  went on a bit of a spree and sent off 4 messages.

Luiza immediately replys and was around the corner in china town. A little out of budget but works well as I really had a itch! I asked if there was extras and dfk was 20. owo was 30. ouch  :dash:

Message sent and entered a building. 2 doors to enter. (with intercoms)

The usual behind the door trick and there she was. A little different to the photos but her and looking good. Straight into the bedroom, sorted out the money and she goes to put it away. The damage £130 including owo.

we started off with oral on the bed whilst I stare into a mirror positioned on the opposite side of the bed trying to get a view of the site (its a bit high up) shes going for it deep and sloppy. She gets to work and I start to feel her enchanced breast. Im getting into it, she moves over positioned for me to start fingering her. shes getting wet and into it at this point, she lays on her back at my request im kissing her body and neck. I tried to go for the kissing in the mood however a few light pecks is all I got and didnt try to be push too much and ruin it for myself.

pounded away on top and asked her to get on top. she went for it! this girl can move and has stamina, her ample ass in my hands as she rides me I feel myself ready so ask to swap to doggy. Faced her towards the mirror (side ways) so I could get a view of her as I stood behind her whilst shes on the bed on all 4's. Pounded away and filled the bag.  laid down had a quick chat, shes only here for a few more weeks and then is moving abroad with her kids. Told me she trains a lot and use to be quiet muscular back home which explains the larger clit!

Had a shower, handed a fresh towel and was on my way.

I left after 40 minutes being there so ran over a drop.

was I happy - yes
would I return - yes but as I said I do not usually pay this amount

Offline Pdiddy2017

nice review, you got a link ?

Also was £130 for 30 mins ?

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Your review would be a lot more helpful if it had a profile link, or other contact details

Offline Pdiddy2017

External Link/Members Only

£130 for 30mins its waaay over my budget, but thanks for the review

Offline Man of steel

Whilst i have had her on my AW hotlist since she appeared in the Brum area..pricewise imo better options. 

Other doubt - i always thought older than her age, and facially more manly than feminine and more muscular body.  Plus expected a whole list of extras. Am I wrong?  - your experience seems to be a good punt and ticks the right boxes.

Offline Jockey

nice review, you got a link ?

Also was £130 for 30 mins ?

Yes 30 minutes agreed time but was there for over the time

Offline Jockey

Your review would be a lot more helpful if it had a profile link, or other contact details

Sorry completely forgot

Offline Jockey

Whilst i have had her on my AW hotlist since she appeared in the Brum area..pricewise imo better options. 

Other doubt - i always thought older than her age, and facially more manly than feminine and more muscular body.  Plus expected a whole list of extras. Am I wrong?  - your experience seems to be a good punt and ticks the right boxes.

Only 2 extras she mentioned was DFK and OWO.
There was things she doesn't do I believe cum in mouth /face was one.

She was a warm feeling about her. Definitely priced highly but it was a good punt.
There's definitely punts out there better value such as Sweet Inka, but the energy was different with this chick

Yes she's definitely a gym bunny Into fitness.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 05:57:55 am by Jockey »

Offline Man of steel

Only 2 extras she mentioned was DFK and OWO.
There was things she doesn't do I believe cum in mouth /face was one.

She was a warm feeling about her. Definitely priced highly but it was a good punt.
There's definitely punts out there better value such as Sweet Inka, but the energy was different with this chick

Yes she's definitely a gym bunny Into fitness.

Presume size 6-8 ( my preference).😉

Offline Jockey


Offline thebastard

Definitely a woman and attractive?

Offline Jockey

Definitely a woman and attractive?

She's definitely a woman.
I assume steroids of some sort made her look a bit off.
However she mentions she's moving abroad with her son aswell.
I thought she's good looking