Author Topic: Berlin Recommendations?  (Read 7097 times)

Offline Hibernicus

I'll be in Berlin next month for a few days and thought I'd see what the city has to offer.  ;)


Does anyone have any recommendations for incalls or smaller brothels where you can choose a girl. Artemis doesn't interest me personally, being new to the game and shy about it.


I'm aware of berlinintim.de and kaufmich.de but the lack of reviews makes it harder to whittle the selection down. So, if you've had some good punts in Berlin I'd appreciate your advice re. girls, services and the general scene!

Cheers!

Offline chrishornx

don't be shy Artemis is fun with great variety and choice

Offline doublehappiness

In terms of Brothel where you can chose a girl try Royal Girls. It might have the prettiest girls in Berlin. There is also Liberty Escort Agentur (or so; you'll find it).

The main sites to look at are BerlinIntim.de, Ladies.de and erotik.markt.de (enter Berlin in location and "sie sucht ihn"). You can also check omello.de which has a smaller selection though.

A spin off is AsiaLadies.de if you're into Asian. However the Asian scene in London is much better as the girls are much prettier.

Berlin has a large Vietnamese population. These girls advertise on erotik.markt.de. Be aware though that all the photos are fake and pretty much all of them offer BB. The girls are not that pretty but offer extensive service. Prices are cheap though at around Euro 60 for 30 min.

Most reviews are on "huren-test-forum lusthaus" (search for it on Google). They are in German though.

Have fun!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 02:30:56 pm by doublehappiness »

Offline sesalovdarlo

don't be shy Artemis is fun with great variety and choice

Love this place. Avoid weekend when it is packed with wannabe Turkish gangsters.

Offline chrishornx

Love this place. Avoid weekend when it is packed with wannabe Turkish gangsters.
 

good advice

Offline bjformeplz69

don't be shy Artemis is fun with great variety and choice
Do you know rough prices the girls charge once in Artemis? I see it's 90€ to enter but how much extra on top?
Services such as OWO, deep throat, full sex (covered of course) and CIM.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Aston is a good cheap option, open 24h (find it on google).

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Do you know rough prices the girls charge once in Artemis? I see it's 90€ to enter but how much extra on top?
Services such as OWO, deep throat, full sex (covered of course) and CIM.

OWO with an SP is technically illegal in Germany.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I'll be in Berlin next month for a few days and thought I'd see what the city has to offer.  ;)
Cheers!
Maybe you’d like to share a report of your August trip?
Cheers.