Author Topic: DatingLydiaWest - Birmingham Tour  (Read 1468 times)


19 review(s) for DatingLydiaWest (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Dogsbody42

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visit: possibly just outside the 3 month window (sorry!)
Location: central Birmingham hotel off broad street
£250 for 2 hours

I feel remiss as although Lydia is well reviewed, I’ve seen her 3 times and forgotten to do a review each time!

As a previous reviewer mentioned, she tends to do bookings without makeup on, which if you see her social media may come as a surprise, but I generally find her more attractive without the makeup tbh

Magic door at the hotel and as per usual, wearing a lovely set of lingerie. Have a quick catchup about things since the last time we saw each other, whilst stripping off - comment on her nice black lace set she had on which she mentions has some detailing on it which can catch on clothing - so as you would expect, I suggest it comes off!

Cue FK starting (not quite DFK but not just FK either). Decide that the bed would be more comfy so move onto there for this to continue. We start playing with each other and can feel her starting to get in the mood so slowly kiss down her body and she naturally opens her legs for a better angle. Decide to go hands-on rather than lips on (although I do regret not using my tongue) but she responds so keep going - this goes on for some time so I have to change arms a couple of times to prevent cramp and she brings out a wand to help things along. Needless to say she had a good time, I was happy to give her some satisfaction.

After that a bit of levity as we repositioned for some OWO (I wondered why the bed was damp, looked at her and she just shrugged and laughed!) OWO great as normal and then watching her tits bounce up and down in cowgirl was amazing. Moved into doggy to seeing her bent over and making the right noises had me blowing my load.

What makes Lydia stand out I think is the “aftercare” - it’s not just “we’re done, I’ll time waste” but we had a good chat about various things inc some bad experiences we’ve had, about tattoos and all sorts.

100% wasn’t time watching and was all round lovely. Paperwork sorted at the end - I’m not sure if this is because I’ve seen her before so there is an element of trust (I did offer to sort it at the beginning but it was postponed to the end by Lydia) so don’t expect this - I will always offer it up at the start out of courtesy.

Whenever Lydia is nearby I will always make an effort to make a booking - I’ve never had a bad experience and I doubt I ever will with her.