Author Topic: Cindy - Sheridans - Salford  (Read 939 times)

Online Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

She doesn't have a page currently it seems.

I would say she is late 20s, a size 8, average height, small boobs in keeping with frame. Above average facially and attractive.

Price for 30 minutes of £45 (OWO was included).

Services provided:
Oral (without), Kissing (FK), CG.

Cindy was friendly, a bit quiet to start with but improved over time. OWO was good, FK was good and sex in CG was good (a bit too good or I would be able to tell you about other positions). I think I did close to the full 30 minutes and never felt rushed.

Overall positive. Good value.

Online Bustydusty

Cheers reviews on the newer girls esp are much appreciated

I was down to only 2 girls there that I’d see so hopefully more to come

You’ve been a busy bee Atlas
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 12:08:13 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Markc

Sounds like you had a good time. In Salford next week and l was looking for a new girl to try.
Could l ask what hair colour is she?

Online Atlas1957

I am bad at remembering hair colours. I think it was dark with a reddish tint to it.