Author Topic: iphone new incognito mode  (Read 854 times)

Offline King Kenny

Latest ios gives you a more secure incognito mode browsing experience.  You now have to unlock the private tab.

Unfortunately this means that you get blocked by UKP as it must seem like you're accesing through a VPN.

Does anyone know if there is a work around for this?

Offline CanOfRedBull

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 135
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
I’m not sure that the new incognito mode is blocking you as I’m typing this in an incognito mode window.

I would expect that you are being blocked by a ‘setting’ in ‘icloud’ which is called ‘private relay’ this will block your IP and websites such as UKPunting don’t like this being turned on.   So just it off and you should be ok to login. 
Banned reason: No response to comment about lack of recent reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline King Kenny

I’m not sure that the new incognito mode is blocking you as I’m typing this in an incognito mode window.

I would expect that you are being blocked by a ‘setting’ in ‘icloud’ which is called ‘private relay’ this will block your IP and websites such as UKPunting don’t like this being turned on.   So just it off and you should be ok to login.

That's sorted it. Thanks.