Author Topic: 23 Lucy - Southampton  (Read 2030 times)


6 review(s) for 23lucy (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tel_house

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Lucy last week.

Comms were OK spoke to an EE girl when I rang; if I hadn't read Nigel4498's comments and review I would have probably put the phone down (good old UKP). Rang at 9am and arranged 1 hour at 2pm £100.

As I knew the road from this site I parked at the end and rang for the number. Lucy opened the door in her schoolgirl uniform as per her latest pictures, The photos are definitely of her and her place and are very recent. She is definitely English and mixed race. She led me to the bedroom which was clean and tidy just like the photos on her profile.I was offered a drink and had orange juice. I asked if everything on her likes list was included and she said all except CIM which was extra as I'm not that worried about it I didn't go for it. Handed over the paper work , she counted it and left the room but only for a short while. When she came back we discussed the role-play scenario, she agreed that I could spank her, even though its not on her likes list, but only very lightly.  Started with a uniform inspection followed by light OTK spanking, then threatened with the cane said she would do anything to avoid it so she got the old man out. It was covered in pre-cum so she wiped it with a baby wipe before OWO which was good but not the best I've had;  not a lot of eye contact and some use of hand(s). Started kissing her she gave FK but only the very lightest. I cannot recall ever having such light FK before.  A bit more spanking then I got her to undress me and we both got on the bed. More OWO after another wiping I then reciprocated with RO followed by nipple licking and sucking. She then put the condom on with her mouth and asked what position, I said cowgirl but she suggested reverse cowgirl so i could spank her arse, I dutifully agreed and did so. Gave a good pounding and then changed to cowgirl for another good pounding. I was put off my stroke a bit when she turned round and looked at the clock and said we've got 5 minutes left. So took the condom off and then yet and wet wipe over my cock and OWO and finish on her tits. I was left to clean myself up while she got me another orange juice. I was offered  a shower, the bathroom was clean and well stocked even if a throwback to the 1970s

Pros

Young, English educated
friendly
mixed race
looks like her photos
location good for public transport and 2h hours free parking outside
Place clean and tidy, well equipped
allowed spanking even though not on her likes list

Neutral

clock watching (although I did get my full hour and didn't have to shower in my time)
Another girl answers her phone

Cons

Extra for CIM (although this didn't bother me it would other UKP members)
too much use of wet wipes
FK very light

Would I recommend:     yes of course especially if you like a vanilla punt
Will I visit again:     probably but not as first choice, but an exellent plan B


Offline nigel4498

Glad you enjoyed yourself TH
As you say a good plan B if all else fails.

306

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
i saw  her she was friendly and happy hard to find these days also a good kiser