Author Topic: Trustworthy/proven sites other than AW to find SPs  (Read 1819 times)

Offline deg_dilemma

I only ever used AW to find escorts, though way back in the past I used AceMassage and of course I take good tips from UKP.

But I know I'm missing a trick: there must be other websites where escorts advertise their services. So I'm really hoping you guys can help list some of them, if you have used them and if they are known to be trustworthy.

For example, you might say VivaStreet, but I've never used it because a lot of the reviews here mention B&S or fake profiles.

Are there any sites you would recommend, or is AW the holy grail?

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,667
  • Likes: 580
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
I only use AW and Twitter, cross referenced carefully with UKP.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
There is a substantial list of sites in the General area at the top of the forum home page, how trustworthy any of them are is anyone's guess.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279443.0


Offline adrianm758

I only use AW and Twitter, cross referenced carefully with UKP.

Twitter? I’d be interested to know. How do you use Twitter?

Offline Londonlad40

Create a profile, follow escorts and peruse their followers ( they mainly follow each other)

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,667
  • Likes: 580
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Twitter? I’d be interested to know. How do you use Twitter?

Create a profile, follow escorts and peruse their followers ( they mainly follow each other)

As Londonlad40 describes. Different market, many "courtesans" but generally genuine profiles at least ime.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I only use AW and Twitter, cross referenced carefully with UKP.

Twitter is a great source of escorts and prodommes... not cheap though top times to be had.

tryst is also excellent, especially for touring girls.... External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Twitter is a great source of escorts and prodommes... not cheap though top times to be had.

tryst is also excellent, especially for touring girls.... External Link/Members Only

Tryst is useless. For instance eight profiles within 60miles of Blackpool


Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Twitter is a great source of escorts and prodommes... not cheap though top times to be had.

tryst is also excellent, especially for touring girls.... External Link/Members Only

FFS, clicked on a profile at random and it was a fat Irish redhead expecting £700 per hour. She's out of her mind I thought, so tried another profile, a "Mediterranean natural beauty" wants £1,400 for a minimum 2 hour booking.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Tryst is useless. For instance eight profiles within 60miles of Blackpool

I used in NYC and LDN and it is good. Maybe for the regional areas not so good?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

FFS, clicked on a profile at random and it was a fat Irish redhead expecting £700 per hour. She's out of her mind I thought, so tried another profile, a "Mediterranean natural beauty" wants £1,400 for a minimum 2 hour booking.

I didn't say it was cheap

Offline jamiekinkxxx

another good one (again not cheap, and may not be good for outside of the major international cities) is:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 02:41:55 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Finally there is this site:

External Link/Members Only

It is a group of Indy escorts that pull together from what I can work out and use this platform to advertise.

Mainly London based and none are that cheap

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I used in NYC and LDN and it is good. Maybe for the regional areas not so good?

If "not so good" = "bloody useless" then you've got it

Offline jamiekinkxxx

If "not so good" = "bloody useless" then you've got it

for you maybe, apologise on 'their' behalf!   :hi:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 03:19:21 pm by jamiekinkxxx »