Author Topic: AW 'Escorts that are logged in now'  (Read 1408 times)

Offline HappyDaze

I noticed an unusually high amount of escorts supposedly on line, so I randomly picked one girl and looked at her profile which stated her last login was yesterday. Has anyone else come across this?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Not sure what you mean, where do you see them online if they aren't logged in.  :unknown:

Offline Bat

Not sure what you mean, where do you see them online if they aren't logged in.  :unknown:

Could be the iOS mobile version. In search on page 1 there are 3 options:
Gender
Available Now / Today
Logged In Now

Theoretically the last of these will only deliver search results for SPs who are logged into their profiles exactly at the time of searching. I've never used this function but I guess I can see it might be useful if someone wanted to message an SP for a quick response.

Offline Spunky34

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 446
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
As they seem to have changed the automatic logging out function (which used to log you out after about 20 minutes of inactivity), it is more likely than before that someone could log in, not close their browser and then still show as logged in even though their last login happened hours ago.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Could be the iOS mobile version. In search on page 1 there are 3 options:
Gender
Available Now / Today
Logged In Now

Theoretically the last of these will only deliver search results for SPs who are logged into their profiles exactly at the time of searching. I've never used this function but I guess I can see it might be useful if someone wanted to message an SP for a quick response.
Even on a mobile device I always select desktop version, no point in using the app, it doesn't marry up with anything on here.

If posting a link to a profile using the app everything between the 'adultwork.com/' and the number needs to be deleted then it works on all platforms.

The links to the photos in this post don't work at all on desktops so a bit pointless posting them if only a few can see them.
This one isn't quite sure of her ethnicity!

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bat

Even on a mobile device I always select desktop version, no point in using the app, it doesn't marry up with anything on here.

If posting a link to a profile using the app everything between the 'adultwork.com/' and the number needs to be deleted then it works on all platforms.

The links to the photos in this post don't work at all on desktops so a bit pointless posting them if only a few can see them.

I always use desktop for review links after spotting this :)