Author Topic: Caught the dreaded clap  (Read 8091 times)

Offline Hobbit

Never receive owo from a provider if you are sexually active with your wife/partner (  unprotected ) unless you are able to time things and fully test in between, which is 2 weeks after seeing a provider who gave you owo. Chlamydia is 50/50 symptoms wise for men. Not sure if the story is real but the morale remains the same.

That will rule out at least 80% of escorts' customers. :D

Offline Rose_128

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 156
  • Likes: 39
  •  
That will rule out at least 80% of escorts' customers. :D

Not necessarily. Some older married clients may no longer have sex with their wives, so if they picked something up they aren't putting anyone else at risk and gums don't have the right to inform GP, only with permission and upon request.

As I say, it's all down to everyone's personal circumstances but it's definitely not advisable to do owo and have regular sex with your partner at home unless you test two weeks since last exposure. For many it's a headache and that's why they just do ow. Once again - only you can judge what is doable for you behaviour wise.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 12:36:22 pm by Rose_128 »

Offline Strawberry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,836
  • Likes: 140
  •  
Not necessarily. Some older married clients may no longer have sex with their wives, so if they picked something up they aren't putting anyone else at risk and gums don't have the right to inform GP, only with permission and upon request.

As I say, it's all down to everyone's personal circumstances but it's definitely not advisable to do owo and have regular sex with your partner at home unless you test two weeks since last exposure. For many it's a headache and that's why they just do ow. Once again - only you can judge what is doable for you behaviour wise.

Some are carers, widowed, divorced, others just single of all ages.

Offline Hobbit

Not necessarily. Some older married clients may no longer have sex with their wives, so if they picked something up they aren't putting anyone else at risk and gums don't have the right to inform GP, only with permission and upon request.

As I say, it's all down to everyone's personal circumstances but it's definitely not advisable to do owo and have regular sex with your partner at home unless you test two weeks since last exposure. For many it's a headache and that's why they just do ow. Once again - only you can judge what is doable for you behaviour wise.

Luckily for me, I stay away from marriage. As a wise man once said, "Why buy a cow when milk is available in the market". :D

Offline Crockers

Luckily for me, I stay away from marriage. As a wise man once said, "Why buy a cow when milk is available in the market". :D

I wanted kids. And I wanted them brought up in a supportive environment so I wanted a long term partner.

Didn't want to be a crap dad.

Glad I did. The kids have given me so much substance and richness to my life. They're men now.

I had two mistresses during that time.

As soon as kids went to Uni I literally went fucking wild

Must've fucked about 40 odd women over last, almost, four years.

Would've been into the two hundred different girls route if i didn't prefer the regs/ SA girls with long hours, quality with friendly fondness over quantity, kinda thing.

Everyone has different requirements.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 06:11:13 pm by Crockers »

Offline Terrelljonezzz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 56
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
So you're gay then.   Why don't you bike clean and tell the Mrs.  Not particularly fair on her and if she finds out your batting for the other side that's going to be world war 3




 
It was indeed! Will definitely be taking a break from them even after the dicks back to full health
Banned reason: Only contribution in 3 years is homophobic comment.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbit

I wanted kids. And I wanted them brought up in a supportive environment so I wanted a long term partner.

Didn't want to be a crap dad.

Glad I did. The kids have given me so much substance and richness to my life. They're men now.

I had two mistresses during that time.

As soon as kids went to Uni I literally went fucking wild

Must've fucked about 40 odd women over last, almost, four years.

Would've been into the two hundred different girls route if i didn't prefer the regs/ SA girls with long hours, quality with friendly fondness over quantity, kinda thing.

Everyone has different requirements.

Bringing up kids in this day and age is difficult. Glad you enjoyed it. Kids need two parents ideally to be brought up well and healthy with as little childhood trauma. With very few marriage-material women out there nowadays, I will decline that offer, even if I am breaking the status quo.

I rather have no kids than have traumatized ones that end up carrying knives, joining gangs, or becoming investment bankers doped up on cocaine to getaway from their mummy or daddy issues.

Thanks but no thanks. I'm off to the market for my milk.......Cheerio.