Author Topic: Phoebe, Temptations, Manchester  (Read 5935 times)


26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7386009) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline pvcleatherrm

Phoebe, Temptations, Manchester
External Link/Members Only

Visit was in June 2023. I booked in advance asking for a time slot about midday.
30 mins: 50GBP to desk, then 10GBP for OWO directly to Phoebe
Shower first, works great !!
Nice room.
Phoebe has been well reviewed, so I cannot add much more. Lovely body, built for sin.
plenty of OWO, even some 69.

cowgirl, doggy off the bed, missionary to finish in condom.

Loved it, I will return.

Her general look: She reminded me of Christine McGuinness !!
Finished at about 35 mins after starting. Shower was not included in the time.


Offline Clitheroelad

Website claims she is a 'well reviewed porn star'. Do we have an ID or is it just the usual parlour advertising.

Offline AnselAdams

Is Temptations related to Adult Parties Manchester because they often seem to have porn stars? I think they were hosting at Temptations at one point, hence the question.

Offline AnselAdams

Was wondering if the same guy runs both?

Offline AnselAdams


Offline Blackpool Rock

Reference this discussion

Hope the link works

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=380347.0
If you read that other thread Blake confirmed the venue is no longer Temptations

Offline Clitheroelad

So do we have her porn name or not ?

Offline AnselAdams

If you read that other thread Blake confirmed the venue is no longer Temptations

No, but it was, wasn't it?

Offline AnselAdams

Is it one of these maybe?

Not all are said to be porn stars but a number certainly are.

External Link/Members Only


Offline Blackpool Rock

No, but it was, wasn't it?

No it wasn't at Temptations as the venue has changed, this was the quote from Blake

Good job I checked my emails the venue had been changed

“we aren't at the usual place anymore”

Offline AnselAdams

How do you know? Were you there? I don't mean to start an argument but you seem very confident based on what seems to be limited information.

Offline AnselAdams

You are simply quoting other people and not citing your own experience.

Offline AnselAdams

I'm saying I reckon at least one party was at Temptations. Happy to be corrected by someone who actually knows.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 304
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Give it up Ansel.

Blake91 quoted above by Blackpool Rock actually attended a recent adult party so he would know.

It really is that simple, but then again, so are you it seems.  :D  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AnselAdams


Offline AnselAdams


Offline AnselAdams

Do you have proof that no party was ever held at Temptations? Not just the one Blake attended? Or am I confusing you?

Offline vsurfer

Review has already confirmed the location, and also confirmed they are now using a different facility, AA you defo have a an issue with the AP event and or Organiser, if its not your thing what does it matter who attends, guest or SP what does it matter the venue? presume rhey want to keep any new venue out of the public domain to protect everyone's privacy. YOU only seem to pipe up on these threads despite never actually attending or wanting to attend.

For any wouldbe party goers, they are well organised, safe, unpretentious, and enjoyable events, tick it off the bucket list, typically 4:1 ratio sometimes more sometimes less... hosting in different venues isn't a new thing they have been held in several locations.

Offline AnselAdams

It genuinely sounds like you organise them the way you are going on about it  :lol:


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
2 reviews in 3 years
Other people's contributions are nothing to do with you, if you have an issue report it.

I notice your last review was 2 years ago is there a reason you haven't reviewed since.  :unknown:

Offline pvcleatherrm

Hi all.
The content of the conversations above has migrated far from the content of my punt review.

Was she a porn star?  maybe, i dont know and I will not be investigating.
was she a good punt, yes
Is she involved in the adult parties? maybe, and that is up to some of you guys to experience and report back with the current location details etc. I will not attending such parties.

I hope my review was useful for you. that was the aim of writing it.

Offline Atlas1957

Other people's contributions are nothing to do with you, if you have an issue report it.

I notice your last review was 2 years ago is there a reason you haven't reviewed since.  :unknown:
He was banned for a very long period of that time? I think he was allowed back from this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=372339.0 ?

Offline Blackpool Rock

He was banned for a very long period of that time? I think he was allowed back from this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=372339.0 ?
I don't recall him ever being banned though it appears he didn't post for almost a year between May / June 22 / 23, I do recall a couple of threads where he was quite aggressive and insulting to other members so perhaps he was on a break  :unknown:

Anyway Davie's given him a chance to reply, up to him if he answers

Offline Atlas1957

I did try to go back and edit it after a little bit to make it clearer that I thought he was banned based on my memories which can be faulty but was too slow.

See this thread where they discuss his what I thought was a permanent ban https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=345071.msg3583996#msg3583996

Hopefully they kept records of the "unbanned" which mods can see somewhere to check my faulty memory.

Up to the mods what they do with this new information, was just making sure they have everything they need.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
It genuinely sounds like you organise them the way you are going on about it  :lol:
Your last review was June 2021 but you weren't banned until June 2022 so there's a year's gap there. I'm just checking how long your ban lasted, but you still need to answer the question asked.

I should add you have brought all this on yourself with your attitude on this thread and by questioning another member's contributions which  in turn drew attention to your own contributions.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 09:45:53 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
AnselAdams
When you were banned it stated on all of your posts that you were banned and the reason for the ban was also there. It is public knowledge that you were banned and that you have now been allowed back.

I do not deal with moderation issues behind closed doors, it has to be done in the open for all to see, that way if any other member has a query about anything I do or say then they can ask and it will be explained.

Spamming post reports will not change anything but it will get you banned which may end up being permanent.

I have already explained why this is happening but I will explain again. -

You became quite aggressive in your posts when you thought things weren't going your way, however nothing was said about that and it was allowed to continue.

You then pointed out that another member had only posted 2 reviews in 3 years and as pointed out that has nothing to do with you or this thread for that matter.

As a result of what you have posted on this thread you have drawn attention to yourself resulting in others remembering you had been banned and me looking into your review history. Even in your post reports you are getting involved with how other members post.

You still need to answer the question asked about your lack of reviews and you need to do it on this thread, that way if it is a genuine reason other members will know and it will be less likely you would be pulled up about it in future.

Edit

Here is an example of what shows under a banned member's posts and the reason you were banned would show in the same way.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 11:00:02 am by daviemac »

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline AnselAdams

The reason for a lack of reviews in that timeframe was a lack of punting. I don't always punt. I'm not one of those who does it all the time for various reasons and I also take periods of time off. I hope that is sufficient for the court of public opinion. I now hope everyone else with a gap in their review history follows my lead.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The reason for a lack of reviews in that timeframe was a lack of punting. I don't always punt. I'm not one of those who does it all the time for various reasons and I also take periods of time off. I hope that is sufficient for the court of public opinion. I now hope everyone else with a gap in their review history follows my lead.
You just can't help it with the attitude can you, you have been told several times what other people do has nothing to do with you but you still keep going.

Despite the fact it has been made perfectly clear people who had attended the party has said where it was you still argued the toss, not accepting quotes from people who knew then telling others to 'get back in your box' and you think that's being respectful?  :unknown:

When looking at a member's contributions post history and more importantly the number of times they've used the site is taken into account, which is why we say report instead of pulling others up.

BTW marc_hotsteppa has logged on fewer times since January than you have in any given month this year.

Anyway we'll see if a couple of weeks break makes a difference but continue in the same vein when you come back it will be made permanent.