My most recent punt. Saw her after Crashing Sea's review and she really looked my type. Punt happened on her first day at the Girls Just for You swingers club.
Link: External Link/Members OnlyPrice agreed and Time: 15 Mins £60 - Did try and extend when I got there but next punter lined up so wasn't possible
Services requested or provided: OWO, Ball play, Fingering, DT, RO, 69
Services declined: None really, There were a few extras like ANAL @ extra £50 but wouldn't do it on that day anyway due to lack of prep.
Comms: Via her mobile number - Always answered calls politely with "Hi, This is Desi Mouse" which I found to be quite formal given her line of work. Nothing wrong with it, Just not the norm. Fast responses to text and answered calls quickly. Fluent English speaker so no issue there. Clear instructions o her place of work as well.
Location: Girls Just For You Swingers club / Parlour on edge of Jewellery Quarter by the big Tesco. Parking isn't great if you want a quick walk but the Tesco offers a great free option if you don't mind the 5/6 min walk. Never heard of this place before but the lady owner said she's affiliated with the Private club, they hold parties there occasionally but their staple is more 1-2-1 type meets.
Room: Typical parlour room. Round bed with towel on top, Dim red lighting, basket on the table full of condoms etc. You get the idea.
Appearance: I'd say she's exactly like her pics. From a distance typical south Asian look, get closer and yes some blemishes etc but to me that's not an issue at all.
I found her to be very attractive. Cute looking, innocent smile and naive demeanour but all that was just the looks. In reality she's noting like that description aside from cute. Smooth shaved pussy, pierced nips, and loved the glasses and slut neck collar she wore.
One key thing to add though is her dress size of 10 on her AW profile is off. She's easily a size 8, poss squeeze into a 6 at a push but defo not 10. That's usually a deciding factor for me but glad I looked
beyond it.
The details: So getting in was a faff. Got the location and made my way to inside to the locked gate and tried to hide from the street as best I could. There a service window to the right as you walk in but no one was there. I rang the bell and a voice told me to wait a couple of mins. That's the last thing I want to do but wait I had to. Finally the maid came to the window, confirmed who I was there to see, the time I wanted and took payment there and then before I'd even seen Desi. Once payment was made Desi came and opened the door and instantly I'm thinking I want to extend but as I haven't confirmed services etc. I didn't want to get too ahead of myself. Now not my usual booking length but the whole debate of south Asian girls and more money = better punts had me second guessing as well, plus advertised as a size 10 and her not having many reviews - need not have worried though.
So I'm let in and the owner is sat there so I strike up a brief convo about the venue as its new to me before being led to the room by Desi.
Once in the room she's smiling, talkative, polite, had shy but sexy grin. Now I'm really thinking about extending so asked and told sadly not as time wouldn't allow it.
We both stripped right away and got stuck in as 15 mins isn't a great deal of time. Started with OWO and I must say one of the best I've had. Prefect speed, tempo, Depth, with just the right amount of hand action, saliva, and suction. Paid plenty of attention to balls as well.
Next RO and she was clean, no funny taste etc and responded to my efforts well with moans, body movement and she was getting quite wet. Next was 69 and she almost made me cum so with only 5/6 mins left on the clock we had to move onto sex. She hasn't mentioned a word towards timing at this point so not a clock watcher but I wanted to ensure I got to fuck her before I left.
Condom on and started with CG and what an amazing sight, before going into Mish and ending in Doggy. One of my more intense cum shots of recent times I enjoyed it that much.
Given wipes to clean up and had a brief chat while getting dressed. Time to leave as I walked out the door another punter was being walked to a room and we crossed in the hallway but given its a swingers club/parlour discretion inside the venue isn't high on their list I suppose
Summary: Even though only 15 mins it was a very enjoyable punt. In my top 10 I'd say. Great Sp, services all delivered well, no clock watching, and to me very attractive so not much to dislike other then location/venue as I'd prefer a more discreet location and venue. But well worth a visit.
Would I Visit again?? 100% and this time I will be going for the 30 mins for sure