Author Topic: Sweet Little Jessica-High Wycombe  (Read 2010 times)


35 review(s) for Sweet little Jessica (31 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only

Not sure how I missed this lady before as she has glowing reviews here, anyway recent research carried out and duly added to HL.
I would have been happy to visit her in Wokingham but when she added a visit to a venue a bit more local to me I booked in an hours sesh.
Can't remember who reviewed her at this location but thanks for the parking tip which I used  :drinks:

Easy comms with entry into hotel hassle free, slight pause until green light given to access room. What a delightful surprise to be met with a smiling beauty I instantly had a great feeling about our meeting.
Undress and use the facilities for a quick gypsies and a knob rinse. She asks what I'm into and we discuss A (I had previously requested ) she said she'd never declined so that sounded promising.

The next hour was a blur off OWO,DT, sex in various positions,toys being used on her,RO with her squirting on my face and me delivering a large facial which took her by surprise. Round 2 was more of the same but with her asking for A this time. I happily pounded her in doggy and she gets vocal asking me to keep going as she is close to climax  :wackogirl:
I'm not getting over the line so revert to manual relief over her tits.

I found her extremely attractive though she not gym fit she is very sexy and really gets into it. I'd be surprised if I don't see her again, I think she might be a great candidate for a MFF session but I didn't discuss that with her at the time.