Author Topic: Bella amour - Walker, Newcastle  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- as usual very good

Location- walker flat, easy to get to via car.

Services- £70 owo, fs

Meeting- working my way through the amour girls. Bella I hadn't tried before so text off and booking made. Arrived on time and let in. She looks like some work had been done facially, body had seen better days but still OK. Personalty she is down to earth and can talk. Vouchers exchanged and them stripped and onto the bed, some talk and then onto owo which she delivered very well. I wasn't really feeling super horny for some reason so a few mins of owo and it was rubber on and asked her to jump on. She rode pretty well and a few mins after I came in the bag, a quick clean up and left.

Overall- did the job, will be someone's cup of tea.