Author Topic: Bunny (HoD) - Victoria  (Read 3023 times)

Offline Ts.ff

Link: External Link/Members Only

Overview: 30min with OWO and RO - £80

Set up: My first time using HoD, comms were via text with prompt responses. Text them day before to see who was working and was directed to their website for the schedule. Saw Bunny was working (well reviewed here) and so text again to see if she was free when I was due to be in the area. The punting gods were shining down on me as Bunny was free at the exact time I was.

Confirmation text sent on the day of punt as requested and was given the address. Bunny was in the basement flat of their Victoria location (5min from the station).

I was slighly early so tried my luck if Bunny could see me but no luck. I had 20min to kill so headed out on a pre-punt walk to waste some time as I could not see a coffee shop nearby.

The Punt: Knocked on the door on the dot of my time and door was opened by the maid. She asked who I was seeing, offered a drink, showed me to a room and advised my Bunny would be a few min. Room was clean and tidy, with a large bed and music playing in the background. Bunny came in 4min later, she apologised but said she had just got out the shower. She was wearing a white bra and thong set with very high sexy heels. She is short, has striking red hair, small pert b cups and an amazing bum. Really lovely figure and a pretty face makes her a great all round package for me. Very smily and welcoming.

Punt started with a great FK and she asked what I was after. Agreed OWO, RO and foot fun for 30min. I started to get the donation out but she said it can wait until the end of the punt.

We both stripped down and started DFK, she is an amazing kisser, I moved my way down her body, kissing down all the way to her feet, then got her on her back on the bed and and worshiped her soft feet with pink painted toes. Moved on to RO (very tidy, completely shaved with tucked in lips). Ate her from the front and back and rimmed her. Said she came, made all the right noises but who knows. Asked she then use a toy on herself while I watched and played with her ass and feet. Said she came again. More DFK and then asked for OWO with her kneeling in front of me. Started off too fast but soon slowed to a decent rhythm. Stopped a few times as she said there was too much pre cum. Reminded me she did not do CIM. Good suction and tempo but I couldn't get over the line as she kept stopping. Got her to jerk me while licking the balls which did the job  :D. Chit chat while she cleaned up and she offered me a massage as still has 5min. I declined but asked to worship her pink toes one last time.

Donation left on night stand.

Even after the punt, she was super friendly and genuinely seems to care I had a good time. Walked me to the door naked, one last FK and bum squeeze and I was on my way, 30min exactly.

Summary: Probably the hotting girl I have punted and the friendliest. Set up and comms were easy and location convenient. Bunny is enthusiastic and has a great body. The icing on the cake for me is her pretty feet! OWO was ok but not amazing and no CIM is definitely a let down. Overall, I would definitely return to see her.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I know I sing her praises a lot but she really is excellent and my favourite girl at HOD and probably one of the best escorts I've been with period.

As you say even post punt she's very friendly and professional really making you feel like she actually enjoyed her time with you even when walking you out.

Oh and if you like excellent bums I can't recommend her best friend Jess and Elizabeth enough as they both have (especially Elizabeth) spectacular arses.

Online anonymouse72

I know I sing her praises a lot but she really is excellent and my favourite girl at HOD and probably one of the best escorts I've been with period.

Really. We would never know.

Offline funlovingguy

she is brillant, the only issue is she has smokers breath and it puts me off as i like dfk

Offline Ts.ff

she is brillant, the only issue is she has smokers breath and it puts me off as i like dfk

I didn't mention the smokers breath as I'm a smoker as well but I can see how it may be off putting to most

Offline Ts.ff

I know I sing her praises a lot but she really is excellent and my favourite girl at HOD and probably one of the best escorts I've been with period.

As you say even post punt she's very friendly and professional really making you feel like she actually enjoyed her time with you even when walking you out.

Oh and if you like excellent bums I can't recommend her best friend Jess and Elizabeth enough as they both have (especially Elizabeth) spectacular arses.

Thanks, added to the hit list