Author Topic: Massage in Sussex - just about positive  (Read 1167 times)


2 review(s) for massageinsussex (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Billy the kid


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arrangements easy and good instructions. Place in East Grinstead. Fairly central with good parking options nearby. Typical block of flats type set up. Decent flat / shower which I had before and after.
Massage on the bed. Had agreed a happy beginning and happy ending. Oral only available once (for hygiene reasons). Fair enough. Functional HJ with a bit of oral led to pop one. No CIM. Clear up turn over and on to massage - back, shoulders, bum legs etc. Again pretty functional. Wasnt a sports injury massage, wasn't sensual. Just a massage. Turned over again and HJ to finish. Again functional.
£80 for the hour.
So a positive (just) I would say for an £80 rub and 2 X tug with a bit of oral, but I won't be rushing back.
I would say she was in her 50s. Very pleasant and professional job, just not very sensual at all. She stayed fully clothed.
Was worth a try.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 02:56:00 pm by Billy the kid »