Link to this Profile Page using
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Was out in around 20 minutes visit was rushed
The price
£90 inc owo and ro and booking was for 30 minutes and shower was included.
The location
hotel chain outskirts of Walsall well known
The wg
Little pocket rocket dressed in fishnet stockings and basque,jet black hair fantastic tits that looked natural but we’re enhanced,big eyelashes and white teeth very friendly and very attractive and she had a nice big ass too.
Age about right
The action
Shower first after a delay in seeing her due to her booking in late which she kept me informed,she had freshly showered and was wearing a basque and stockings and a set of impressive tits.
After shower got on bed and she turned tv up and jumped on bed with me and straight into kissing which was good including tongues as well she unzipped her basque and let them free they sit well on her nice and curvy body too and I had a play with them,she then said oral? Which I agreed and she went to town on me,proper blowjob starting off with running the tip of her tongue along the shaft and to the top then lifted it up and began spitting and deep throating me,which was really good to be fair plenty of eye contact.
She then said sex? I said what about reverse oral and she was straight up and knickers off she got on bed nice and freshly shaved and clean as a whistle and very lickable,I started off and she bagan the fake moan saying she was going to cum etc and after around a few minutes she said ‘turn over’ so onto my back and more oral while she had condom in hand and plenty deepl throating me down to shaft it was really good and felt nice.
She then popped a condom on and I said cowgirl and she said ‘great my favourite’she climbed on and squatted over me as she fucked me then she put her legs down and got close as she carried on fucking me and talking dirty as well,I filled the bag and as I got changed after a wipe down from her we had a chat and I left the hotel.
It was clear when I went in and clear when went out just people around reception but they took no notice.
Conclusion
She was very attractive nice and curvy and petite and tits were good,not as nice as Ava adams who I saw previously.
Just everything seemed rushed the blowjob,the reverse oral then the sex just very meh.
I would like to have had her in doggy too as her ass is nice and big but maybe only good for a P&D.
nah no way.
She was one I wanted to see for ages but could never get a time with her,thought she’d have been better
This meet happened in last few weeks