Author Topic: AdultParties Manchester - 28/04/23  (Read 6794 times)


49 review(s) for Adult Parties Mcr (44 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline bustymilflover

150 for 2 hours, 12-2pm

Ratio: 3 girls and 10-15 guys

Girls:
Lauren
Hannah
Jess Nova

Paid a deposit of 50 as it was my first booking and then paid the remainder of 100 when arriving. Was held in Temptations Massage Parlour which I hadn't been to before but looked like a decent place. The receptionist was welcoming and nice and showed me to the party, gave me a box for my things/clothes and a towel and told me to shower while we waited for the girls to get ready. Everyone was there quite early, about 8 guys before 12 pm and girls were there on time. Stayed in the 2nd reception area for a few mins and watched Jess' porno on a projector screen which got me nice and horny.

Jess got everything started a couple of mins early and had her own room away from the other 2 girls. As she was the pornstar, I thought let me see her first so whilst another guy began eating her out, I kneeled beside her however she wasn't doing OWO so I thought it would be better to start with the other two girls.

I went to Hannah first, a blonde curvy girl, who was a bit shyer than Lauren vocally but never hesitated in sucking and 4 of us surrounded her. One guy came really quickly but she swallowed and kept sucking the others like nothing happened. After about 10 mins, the girls laid down and spread their legs so guys could start fucking whilst 2 others got sucked per girl. Meant there was a queue of about 3 or 4 but the guys weren't greedy and everyone got their time. Lauren alternated between this position and doggy and gave me a great 5min blowjob whilst I laid in front of her as she got fucked from behind. I nearly came in her mouth but she managed to aim it on her tits instead which she laughed about. I got up so others could have a go and it was like this for about 40mins with everyone getting their turn.

At the halfway mark, Lauren suggested a bukkake which was interesting, she and Hannah ate each other out whilst the lads wanked in a circle. Only about 2 guys came though. Lauren had some fun with toys and by this point, probably everyone had cum at least once so some were struggling to get hard again. After 10, to 15mins of struggling, I thought let me see the other room with Jess and watched her with 2 guys. One guy finished so I took his place and got sucked by Jess, I didn't have a condom on me but it was last 20mins so she just said fuck it and told me to lay down for OWO. After some good sucking, she asked how I wanted to fuck her to which I said doggy as she had a huge curvy arse and fucked her for 10 minutes. I didn't cum but I pulled out and kept getting sucked with one other guy. All the other guys had gotten dressed or left by this point except us but Jess was determined to make us cum again, even getting Hannah involved to suck me.

Overall a really good 2 hours, enthusiastic girls, pretty girls with great figures and all round good vibes. Most guys were in their 30s I'd assume but some were older and younger. Everyone was made welcome and I will defo attend again at some point. :angry:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks, I had been wondering if they were using Temptations as the Manchester venue as the postcode area matched, it's the deposit that puts me off otherwise i'd like to attend a few of these events
I may make contact and see if it's OK to take a flyer and just turn up on the day but wonder how the deposit was paid  :unknown:

I'm thinking this should have been posted or needs moving to the review section, i'm assuming the rating is Positive  :unknown:

Links for future searches -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,164
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
OP, if this was meant as a review we can move it for you but it's your choice and if you do want it moved you have to say what rating you wany to give it, if you don't state a rating it can't be moved.

Offline Bustydusty

Have I misread this - you say Jess gave you owo as you didn’t have a condom but then you fucked her?

Offline bustymilflover

Have I misread this - you say Jess gave you owo as you didn’t have a condom but then you fucked her?

She put one on with her mouth after a few mins of OWO so I could fuck. I meant I didn't have a condom on, there were some lying around but she didn't mind.

Offline bustymilflover

OP, if this was meant as a review we can move it for you but it's your choice and if you do want it moved you have to say what rating you wany to give it, if you don't state a rating it can't be moved.

Yeah this was meant as a positive review, you can move it. My bad.

Offline Thelatitude0

Good review and Thanks for sharing

Offline Princealbert1985

Great review mate. Really want to go tomone of these but never had the confidence! Why people leave before the time us is interesting to me. I wouldn't even think of leaving until it finished!

Offline Jayg6055

I was at the same party and agree with everything said. All girls were great, I popped twice with Jess and once with Hannah, couldn't muster anymore after that. It was my first party so was a bit apprehensive at first but the girls were great and all the other guys there were sound and had a good laugh with them. I would definitely go again now I've experienced it.