Link -
External Link/Members OnlyPrice - £110 for 30 min incall.
She charges extra, but doesn’t mention this until you’re face to face with her. I can’t remember what the exact menu was and I wasn’t interested.
Comms - via text. Initial postcode sent me 5 mins away before giving the actual address. Otherwise fast and responsive. Keep in mind comms started around 15 min before the actual booking took place.
Location/Residence - walking distance from Aldgate East station. Modern flat in a dumpy area.
The Girl - pics very flattering. IMO she’s in her 50s! Saying that, she didn’t look bad for a 50 year old. Best way to describe her is 50+ year old head on a 30+ year old body. Decent English with a friendly demeanour. Fake tits, looked small on her frame. Ass has a little pop and jiggle to it, not sure if it’s implants. From afar ass looks flat.
The session - simple no fuss P&D. OWC and sex (protected). I really should’ve walked, I didn’t find her attractive and it was hard getting hard, but she tried her best. Kissing my neck and upper body to get me going. For a P&D she did put in the effort. I finally managed to get hard after a decent covered BJ and then finished in missionary. BJ skills were good and she had good suction. It was a shame OWO was extra. I finished up in the 17 min mark, so not sure how she would do for guys that want the full 30 mins.
All in a neutral. Deceiving pics and not being up front about extras was a negative. There was no rushing and she was patient enough to allow me to get hard. The effort she put in given the nature of P&Ds was a plus. So I think a neutral balances everything out.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only