External Link/Members OnlySaw Ivy Ray in the last month. I was in the area and took the chance to meet as I our availability didn’t match in previous attempts. Same day booking, she was ready a few hours after I initially contacted.
90 mins including anal - £600
Ivy is really fit, and pretty (in my opinion). If you like her pics, you will like her in the flesh. As someone else said - slightly thicker, but not fat. So the pics were likely from sometime ago when she was younger / slimmer. I think she has a great body though - she looks great wearing her outfits, and I enjoyed my time with her.
Her apartment is big enough to have lots of fun, which we did.
Decent OWO, allows face fucking when she gets into it, so ensure there’s a click and alignment before hand. Gets very wet, loves toy play and oils and can take anal really well (needs a little while to get into it, so not straight away).
We fucked everywhere but the bed. Very adventurous, can be submissive. Like others, I really enjoyed my time with her. Doesn’t do the full list of PSE services (e.g. watersports), but everything we did was PSE in nature - the 90 mins was intense, lots covered and I left very happy, slightly overtime. Lots of mirrors everywhere and outfits too to help the imagination flow.
I’d recommend and I’ll definitely be seeing again, but when I’m ok with limiting some of my extreme pse fetishes…when I’m in the area ready to have some intense fun with a stunner, Ivy will be one of the first i call.