Author Topic: Badb_CeeCee- Birmingham  (Read 2957 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6427310) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline CrashingSea

15 mins £80

Location: Digbeth. New modern flat.

Parking: Free on street I can't remember.

Girl: As pictures show, young pretty with nice body on her.

Deed: Welcomed in and paid up. She stashed cash whilst I went to the bathroom. Returned into the room to instant oral. Her oral is beyond sloppy with loads of deepthroat and saliva. It was amazing! Rubber on and I fucker her in mish amd doggy. She took a pounding well and she is quite tight! I could see her pussy gripling my dick. Blew in the bag and went bathroom to clea  up.

I would return, she's a lovely friendly girl and quite bubbly.

 External Link/Members Only

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed.
80 sheets for 15 minutes, cost of living crisis perfect illustration  :dash:

Offline shed

Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed.
80 sheets for 15 minutes, cost of living crisis perfect illustration   :unknown:


His money 🤑💰 so his choice I always say

Offline Tender.french.kiss

His money 🤑💰 so his choice I always say
Obviously. Wasn't criticising OP's decision, just commenting in general.

Offline aanimator

If she offers what she says 30 mins for £100 would be ok for me. Redhead with DT, FF, CIF, Slop and if she offers filming too, damn

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only