Venue: Velvet Spa, Romford
Price: £45 for 60 minutes + £60 FS
Services: massage, b2b, full service
External Link/Members OnlyI happened to find myself in Romford last week with some free time and I'd read about the place before on UKP so I decided to try my luck.
The spa is a short walk from the shopping centre and there's plenty of parking there in. Though the actual spa doesn't seem like its in a high foot traffic area but also doesn't looks seedy which is nice.
The front of the shop is run by an English guy but don't be put off, he seems friendly and quickly booked a massage -1 hr for £45. As its my first time there I didn't know who to try so I left it up to him. The shop itself is nice and clean, the massage areas are through a locked door so the area feels more secure I guess. The rooms seem to have showers in them as well which I always like.
I was left to get ready and waited face down, I got a Chinese lady named Tina. She seemed late 30s/early 40s, with a mumsy body though not fat and flexible enough. She came in and immediately whipped off the towel and gave my butt a little pat which is always a nice start !

The massage itself was nice, I like a good massage and its why I prefer to come to places like this over just an escort, she spent nearly 40 minutes doing a good job on my back and legs with the occasional cc swipe. After that she flipped me over and I asked about extras. I asked for full service and said I had a condom with me so she was willing to but wanted £90 initially, she then tried to get me to do a b2b for £50 but when I said its ok dont worry we can just finish the massage she quickly agreed to £60 for fs. As far as I can I still dont want to go more than the £20/£40/£60 for hr/b2b/fs.
So after the paperwork was sorted she quickly disrobed and started with a little light b2b, then oral with, then 69 to which she seems responsive! This was followed by a few various positions of mish and doggy but she can take a pounding and also was light enough to pick up and fuck as well! She didn't try to rush the extras or act overly fake like a lot of them do and just went with the flow, who knows maybe even enjoyed the time

After she gave me a few minutes worth of head massage before I had a shower and headed out.
Tina is definitely worth a repeat visit and and I hope to try out the rest of the roster!