Author Topic: EnglishAmelia20 - Leeds  (Read 5991 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6620308) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline lewis95

External Link/Members Only

150 for an hour

Saw Amelia in late December in her apartment in leeds. Location easy to find and parking just over the road available. Text her the day before and got booked in easy enough. She did ask me what I was looking for and what she was happy/not happy with so all agreed. She sometimes doesn’t do doggy which isn’t a huge deal for me but maybe for some.

Got there and waited, instructions sent on time from her on how to access. Easy to find flat, opened door and she’s an attractive girl. I’d say age is accurate. Like others have said nerdy student type look which isn’t for everyone but I liked it.

Into the bedroom and she strips off, some nice kissing (lfk, but that’s what I prefer) then I asked if I could go down on her. She has a hairy pussy which was nice and clean and enjoyed licking it. I then asked for 69 which she jumped on top and obliged. Her oral skills are very good and definitely the best part of the meet for me. I was worrried I’d pop early so I got her into missionary and got the bag on and fucked her for a bit with me on top. Then we switched places and she rode me for a bit. Was real good and she did it with enthusiasm. I was getting close to the end so I then requested to finish in her mouth which she was happy to do and swallowed the lot.

Overall a really good meet, and would love to see her again, just hard to get free time when she’s working unfortunately.

Offline Titi

Nice review OP. What was her bum like? She states she has a big one on her profile but you don’t see much from her gallery.

Online YorkshireLad

I love a hairy pussy as long as it’s shaved around the pussy lips & arsehole…what’s hers like?

Offline lewis95

Nice review OP. What was her bum like? She states she has a big one on her profile but you don’t see much from her gallery.

It’s not that big but it’s a good handful and I enjoyed groping it tbf. I’m not much of an arse man anyway

Offline lewis95

I love a hairy pussy as long as it’s shaved around the pussy lips & arsehole…what’s hers like?

It was trimmed when I went, wasn’t particularly hairy around the lips