External Link/Members OnlyDuration:1 hour for £250 took place in Jan 23.
Communications:Straightforward and via Telegram.
Location:Pretty easy to find only a few mins from the station but with Earls Court you always have to choose the right street and can't turn left and right into other roads easily. The bathroom was tiny and shower not very spacious. The bedroom was OK. She has a cat.
Looks:
The pics on the website are a fair representation albeit she's now maybe a few years older and a bit chubbier. Fantastic large boobs and good face. Decent body.
Action:We had an initial chat and I mentioned something about Bulgaria. And she asked how I knew she was Bulgarian and I mentioned I'd read good things on UKP about her. Never a good move though to mention this forum, it will rarely win you kudos in my experience. She seemed to not think much of me, maybe just wasn't attracted.
I hadn't been with a female SP (have mostly punted trans) in quite a while and having had a fair bit of civ action during the past 12 months, the experience of being with an SP felt quite strange. I think the main reason I rate this only a borderline positive is it felt like she was a bad actress. I could see the disinterest in her face.
I went for a quick shower (towel way too small as usual) and then we got down to business. We started kissing and the FK wasn't very deep. But she soon grabbed hold of old boy and started sucking. Fantastic OWO with some DT. As remarked by other reviewers, she has a great technique. I was fondling her ample breasts while this went on.
I then started sucking her tits and licking her clit. She was fairly reactive but I could smell her pussy was pretty fishy. Quite the odour. I then fingered her as best I could hoping I could make her squirt, as some reviewers had mentioned but it wasn't to be.
We then started with some missionary and she put a ton of lube on the rubber before I entered. Grimaced as I went in deep. I'm not a big lad but I think I was just so hard she felt it. I was grinding away but she felt so tight and I was so excited that I decided we should change positions. She got on top and did a great job oscillating her body on my cock. I couldn't take it any more and shot in the bag. A shame as I prefer to finish on the body.
I think I was gone by the 30-40 minute point. I went to shower and when I came back we chilled on the bed. I didn't like the way she didn't just sit next to me. She sat on the other end of the bed facing me. As if she had to keep me in her vision or something while she smoked her Iqos cigarette. I asked her a few candid questions about some of her personal sexual experiences which was interesting. But I always got the impression she just viewed me as a mark and didn't think much of me.
Conclusion:Highly skilled SP, great tits, aging and a bit chubby, could try to feign a bit more enthusiasm bearing in mind the punt happened at around 12PM during the week, so wasn't a late sesh. And defo maybe work on the hygiene of the love tunnel. It was a shame I didn't make her squirt but she said sometimes it happens and I believe her.