Author Topic: Sara Cutie - Birmingham  (Read 1091 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7132567) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

Weekend punt- fancied a Latino. Opted for Sara ..fresh face and body made me smile and wink.

Comms. Good by text and voice when I got to her location. Downside had to wait for 30 mins..due to a prior OP overrun.

Apartment the easy stay life style place in brum near the shell garage and toybox just off bishopgate Road.

Girl - not as slim toned long legged and fresh face as the pictures (slightly disappointed). Short 5ft. Nice smile and columbian features. Tits not as firm as I would prefer. Nice short petite girl size 8 - who seems happy and want to please.

Service..GFE..loves kissing and snogging ..dfk. no OWO..but goes DT..seemed to be choking with my size and had to take a breather now and again. Sex all positions - however due to her stature and size unable to go deep as I would like. However thrust as far as I could in her cunt. She likes to stroke your body and snog for the full session.

Rated as neutral due to price, no full service and not as attractive as most girls I punt. She however does her best to please. For her prices - better options in terms of looks and service.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Good and well balanced review OP. I was thinking how cute and shes not quite as you'd hope she was. I'd have booked her on the available info as well.  :hi:

Offline sky1234

I was really thinking about booking her. Can she arch her back tho? In the pics it doesn't look like she can. Main question how does the ass look? Like the photos? Big or not that big. Not sure if you're familiar with the bubble butt scale they have in the London section..
.

Offline Man of steel

Yes know about bubble butt (based in London pre covid - excellent  SPs especially Latino).
Whilst pictures great - not a bubble butt contender (but better than most English girls) such as Suzy Cortez bubble butt 2015 who I had the pleasure to punt in London).😉

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 08:23:12 pm by Man of steel »