Author Topic: Freya - Infinity, Manchester  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Vanbarn

External Link/Members Only

Been seeing this lady on a Friday for a while now, in all honesty I'd thought I'd previously reviewed but looking back I hadn't. Think it might be my age 🤣🤣
Freya is a curvy black lady with all the ass and tits a guy could wish for.
Like I mentioned earlier seen here several times so I'm not reviewing a specific punt here.
Dirty girl loves her pussy licked, I usually have o/w then finish giving her a good hard pounding
Topped it off she's a really nice girl that you can have a laugh with.
Book in advance as she always seems busy
I'm gonna regret shortlist info when I struggle to book next time I know. Enjoys guys

Offline Bigbuttextra

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 230
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 10
Does she enjoy cow girl ?? Or doggy ??
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Vanbarn

I've done both with her doggy is recommended tho that big ass up in the air

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
I've done both with her doggy is recommended tho that big ass up in the air

That is one fine arse that she's got there!
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline tnt111

A report slipped me....also seen a lot.... :D :rolleyes:

Offline Vanbarn

A report slipped me....also seen a lot.... :D :rolleyes:
Keeping her quiet like me mate....hard enough getting booking lol

Offline tnt111