Author Topic: Malee - Blackpool  (Read 2333 times)

Offline spiceyguy

This was before Christmas when I saw her at the Granny flat.

Not going to give a long review, plenty of other reviews available for her.

Great comms as usual and very easy to arrange the meet.
Turned up and a quick message as I was getting to the door ensured she was waiting to let me in.

Now it was a very cold evening so I got a ginger tea made for me to help warm me up :)

Great massage as always, oral with and then onto CG and just enjoyed myself.
Had a quick catch up afterwards where she mentioned that because she now has a job she will only be coming to Blackpool a couple of times a year, next being in April.

Offline shaft10


Offline spiceyguy


Offline Royalthailover

Good to know about April, always worth a visit when she's around.
Last time I saw her she said she'd be here in New Year but obviously that's changed with her getting a job

Offline Northerndave666

So how are we supposed to contact her without a link, phone number, etc?

Or do I need to fire up the crystal ball ?  :rolleyes:

Offline Royalthailover

He just said no link available as punt was before Xmas and she should be back in April...