Author Topic: X Maria X (Bristol) - Time waster  (Read 2331 times)


3 review(s) for X Maria X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
3 review(s) for x Lucia x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline simping

External Link/Members Only

Profile appeared several months back, at the time she a few fluffy reviews on adultwork and zero reviews on here. But I was curious so put her on the holist. She recently got reviewed and like a Muppet I made my way to adultwork and arranged a meeting with her.

Coms were good on adultwork, but once we switched to texts she worsened. Sporadic texts similar to Ava Valentine however we managed to get a time and the post code sorted.

Booked for Friday, only to have her cancel on me. So we arranged for Saturday which she cancelled on me again. Rescheduled for the following day as she was "free for the whole day" and got the classic "my mom is here" as the reason for her cancellation ( :dash:). Stupidly I attempted another go and received another bullshit excuse of how she got the dates mixed up!

Shared my grievances with her and that I will not attempt to place a booking with her (lmao) and received some bullshit "your loss [...] Your the one missing our big time" here's the kicker "I'm really good at what I do" :D the audacity!

She offered a free hour on top of my booking as a consolation but at that point I was fed up and left it as it is..but she didn't stop. Her final message to was this: "Right I go and have a threesome now with a married couple lol. Text me later 😘" the time of this meeting would have been the start time of our meeting...I feel like she was offered more by this couple and decided to ditch me.

So yeah beware if you're planning on making any attempts.

Offline joninbristol

Thanks as always for the useful review Simping, given you a like for that. :hi:

Got to admit, looking at her photos, I wonder if they're lifted from somewhere.
They don't seem like your average AW snap.


Offline Jop

If you look closely; the figure looks to be photoshopped onto the background scene.

Offline Doombar

I also made contact with her after her positive review and had a similar experience.

Arranged a booking a couple of days ahead then on the day she messaged mid morning to say she had been up all night with flu like symptoms.  She said she was going to take a C test and if it was negative then could still meet me :thumbsdown:  I politely pointed out that it would be better if we cancelled as I didn't want to get ill.

I contacted her again this week and she confirmed her test was positive, and despite it being several weeks later she was still recovering from it and wasn't feeling particularly well....but was still willing to meet me.  I didn't reply.

She has had several AW feedbacks over this period of time... but not all good:-

Negative   Charcoal32323232 (2)   25/01/2023 20:07   Seeking Services
    Avoid. Stood up for 1hr outside. Seems like a scammer, photos are of a well-known Instagram model.

Feedback
Only   Richard_Head (26)   24/01/2023 02:04   Seeking Services
    Booked for the weekend, cancelled due to family issues; we rescheduled only to receive another cancellation. Doubt she's serious at all.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 08:33:16 am by Doombar »

Offline Doombar

External Link/Members Only

She offered a free hour on top of my booking as a consolation but at that point I was fed up and left it as it is..but she didn't stop. Her final message to was this: "Right I go and have a threesome now with a married couple lol. Text me later 😘" the time of this meeting would have been the start time of our meeting...I feel like she was offered more by this couple and decided to ditch me.

She has a field report now on AW for that FFM meeting.  They paid her £700 so think you are right that she ditched you as they offered more money.  Very unprofessional.
Funnily the author of the FR says that several people have written Neg reviews about her and those people were abusive and should be avoided by other escorts!!  Stupid idiot.