Author Topic: HKG Girl (20s) - Organic Health Massage, Soho  (Read 1549 times)

Offline LondonPunt

This place was my first ever punt when I started exploring back a fair few years ago before COVID. The quality here did change a bit, but most recently if I ever spotted this girl (I’ve forgot her name) - but she’s easily the best looking one, very westernised and from Hong Kong.  She mostly sits at the reception desk and only come across her in the evenings. 

If I’m ever passing by, I’ll try get her name and schedule as I simply forgot to make a note of it.   Anyway, this girl is fairly talkative and if she remembers you she always has a good chat. She gives a fairly firm massage and doesn’t appear to rush towards the extras.   I need to try her deep tissue but the costs are prohibitive.

The relaxing cost me £56 incl £1 charge for card.   The deep is north of £60.

So as she massages me, as I lay there I am expecting what I had last time, HR + WS but this time I got a lot more than I bargained for, and yes it did cost me a bit but I gave her £40 cash and £63 card (Some weird £3 charge she added) but never the less this lead to an amazing B2B followed by spooning, neck kisses from me and on her lips.  At this point, I was thinking we are getting close to having the deed happen here, but I never ventured as I was thinking that can’t be right.  She gave me WS with HR and this was absolutely amazing from her.

I need to revisit this girl again, and take note of her name. But unlike the rest of the staff she’s very good with her English and comes from HKG, and unless you are really lucky, I don’t know of anyone as good looking as her there.

Will post a new review and update with name in future.

Visit End of Oct 2022.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 04:39:00 am by LondonPunt »


Offline Jayjay17

What exactly is WS if you don’t mind me asking? Not down with the lingo.

Offline LondonPunt

What exactly is WS if you don’t mind me asking? Not down with the lingo.

Watersports mate.

Offline Jeffers77


Offline LondonPunt

Wow, from a massage girl.

If you don't ask, you don't get it.  I find it hilarious how many of the Chinese massages are up for it.