Author Topic: Hot Sweet Candy - Salford M3  (Read 3513 times)


83 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (70 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline tb_999

Hot Sweet Candy - Salford M3

Website:-
External Link/Members Only

Date:- January 2023
Location:- Salford M3
Communications:- Via Text
Price:- £80 (30 mins)

Review:-

I again found myself with some time to kill in Manchester City Centre, so had a look on Adultwork to see who was showing a green light and with a quick cross reference with UKP to see plenty of positive reviews sent Candy a message to see if she had any availability.

I quickly received a message back saying she did and a general address to head for. Seeing she does mention on AW her apartment location I had a good idea of the direction and was there within no time from Manchester city centre.

On arrival I sent another text and received precise directions, headed to the key coded door (which was open anyway) and took the stairs, which brought me out next to her apartment.

The door magically opened and I made my way into the large open plan apartment.

I was really pleased with Candy’s appearance. She had some sexy lingerie on and looked like a fit, sultry European milf. If I was to guess, probably in her early 40’s  Looking back now it does look like her AW photos are a few years old, but they are representative of her appearance.

She welcomed me in and I quickly made use of the bathroom facilities.

Returning to the main room, Candy had lost the underwear and her boobs were out. After undressing I made my way over the bed and she instigated some passionate FK whilst I had a good feel of her body. Her boobs, which are enhanced, are a good handful with a tattoo over one of them. She kept her midriff covered throughout the meet but from what I could see it did show some signs of weight loss, but I was too interested with playing with her tits.

Once she'd got my hard enough she moved down to administer pretty damn good bj. She couldn’t take the full length, but I was enjoying myself and with some use of a hand got me fairly close to popping. She broke off a few times to move back up and assault me with her kissing.

Amidst this a condom was applied and she lowered herself on. I was enjoying myself so much I let her ride me to completion before she dismounted and cleaned me up with wet wipes.

I headed off for a quick shower before returning to the living room, getting dressed and chatting about general life, before a kiss and back out into the cold Salford air.

Would I return?

I seldom pass through Manchester, but definitely would return. £80 for half an hour is decent value with a very friendly and pleasant girl.

Offline The donald


Offline Bustydusty

It’s still there I think the link must be wrong somehow
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 07:27:12 pm by Bustydusty »


Online RandomGuy99

It’s still there I think the link must be wrong somehow
It's because he has made the two links become one with 'or' inbetween them, which results in an invalid link.  Oops.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 09:14:32 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
It's because he has made the two links become one with 'or' inbetween them, which results in an invalid link.  Oops.

He copied the text from bottom of the AW profile and put it in URL tags which joined it together as one broken link. If he'd just pasted the text the forum software would have created the two separate links.

Offline tb_999

Apologies. I knew I’d do something wrong! I don’t think I can edit the post now as well.