Author Topic: Hot Thai Amy - Darlington.  (Read 3098 times)


9 review(s) for Thai Ammy (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Festa

Would you believe, a no show for the first time in 50 years. I wanted to try an energetic young Thai girl usually I prefer British or European escorts. I contacted the evening before the meet, reasonably quick response and agreed to price, time and location. Received a confirmatory text setting out location but not the house number and exactly what services were in scope.

Arrived in Darlington and sent a text to reconfirm and received a text acknowledging the booking time. Walked to a not to salubrious part of Darlington (I would not walk around there at night time), found the street, texted for house number repeatedly and then called the number. Neither texts or phone calls were answered.

I then walked around for ten minutes and ultimately gave up. Received a text about 40 minutes later saying bloody sorry.


External Link/Members Only


Offline Lamnguin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
I'll do a review shortly, but basically as far as I'm concerned you didn't miss much. If you want an energetic young Thai girl in the Teesside/Darlington area, my suggestion would be Cherry Thai (Cherry Pink/Pinky Thai). MUCH better looking and far more enthusiastic.

Offline northface

This reminds me I saw her about 3 weeks ago probably the same location ( near Gladstone street )
She said she was not stopping long so I never reviewed.
Short and dumpy but was enthusiastic albeit nothing to write home about from what I remember.