Author Topic: Hot Helen - Birmingham Incall  (Read 1203 times)


8 review(s) for Hot Helen (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Yellowskin

1hr Incall £130

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Services Inc-
Owo, fk, protected sex

Comms-
decent, quick replies from her handler.

Appearance-
Definitely the girl in the profiles. Petite 5ft3, body as fit as anything I've seen, nice natural titties and a cute tight ass. Facially very milfy, said she was 32 but thought she looked mid 40s. No makeup, troutey lips but didn't mind them. Her kommons vids are the best representation of her looks.

Meet-
Messaged early in the afternoon for price and services included. Confirmed a meet for later in the evening,  and I messaged an hour before the meet to make sure the time was still available.
Once in the apartment, she led me to her room, handed over the cash and went to stash. On return we started kissing and fondled her tight body, kissing was mostly just lips tho, wasn't too fussed as I quickly got hard.
Both stripped off, she then kneels down and proceeds with owo, which continues onto the bed.  A few mins later she's asks if I want sex, I say yes and she grabs the rubber, one of those flavoured ones which I'm not a fan of but hadn't brought my own so on it went.
Went through a number of positions, these included mish, legs on shoulders mish, doggy, kneeling doggy, cowgirl, lotus, no complaints at all.
35 mins in and was feeling a bit tired, so asked for a break, she took the rubber off and gave me more owo.
Rested up now I ask for cowgirl, bring her body in close, grab her ass and pound away, lots of kissing ensued, moaning in my ear, and eventually cum in the bag.
Clean up with 10mins left, tried chatting but her English is bad, was absolutely shagged, so with 5mins to go decided to leave.

Conclusion-
She said she's back her in the summer so will stay on my HL.
Gorgeous natural body, friendly and can take a good pounding. Though in a future meet, I wouldn't mind seeing her in some light makeup.
Curious, does anyone ask for makeup during pre comms?