Author Topic: Phoebe Pretty - Blackpool  (Read 1706 times)


6 review(s) for Phoebe Pretty (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Fabtime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Blackpool seems to be a difficult place to find a dependable girl, having tried various numbers without success.
Gave this one a try and turns out it was a pleasant enough experience.

Meeting took place within the last two weeks.
£60 for 30 minutes.

Phoned and got an appointment arranged.
Got the postcode and asked to phone her from a specific junction.
Done that, and received final directions to her house, easy enough from where I was stood.
On arrival at door it was already open and I was invited inside, no standing around outside with neighbours to see me - cool.
Small animals present in the house with the dog being inquisitive and friendly.

Pictures are accurate as is stated size (12), perhaps pushing into a 14.
Firm tight skin with boobies that were a little small for her overall frame size, still good enough for me though.
 
Inside and some small talk in the kitchen before making our way upstairs.
Both undressed with some light kissing and light touches from her, perhaps too light(?).
Onto the bed, some owo, some oral on her, and on with the bag for missionary.
Job done.

Basic service (I hadn't asked for anything more than what I got), with no rushing with a pleasant enough girl, if a little quiet.
Perhaps come across as a little timid during my visit.  I had a nice enough time with a genuine escort, no comms problems and deed done without any issues.
I would go back if/when the need arises.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 08:56:49 am by Fabtime »

Offline Georgedaviesok

saw this one a few times 5-6 years ago. She was a nice enough girl but she did absolutely nothing for me and was very vanilla. Tried a few scenarios with her hoping it would improve but it didn't. One thing I do remember is her not being very tight down below. Never been tempted to return.

Offline Southernbloke

I saw her about 3 years ago, I had pretty much the same experience as you.
She is very pleasant and her house is very nice and clean. If you want vanilla then she is a dependable punt .
I know she offers a domination service but she doesn’t come across that way to me but has good reviews about it, not that I am interested in bdsm

Offline Georgedaviesok

I've often wondered how she could be dom but it obviously works.