Author Topic: Amber - GFE Bury (Brilliant British Bombshell)  (Read 4203 times)


4 review(s) for bigtitsmasiex (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline FlashDemon17

Big thank you to Kool Keef for the help in finding this one.

Price paid 20 to reception, 45 for gfe - £65 all in.

External Link/Members Only

Was getting bored with parlours in central, been through most girls and got a little bored with the same vanilla punt. Figured I’d try one of the parlours out of the way so tried to bring up a shortlist of girls at Georgian, La Maison, GFE, Baileys, Temptations, Roses and Ladybirds. Had a few girls on each, LM was closed for a private function(whatever the fuck that means) so it boiled down to GFE and the Georgian. One girl at the Georgian Katie was described as having 42EE naturals, almost tempted to check her out for that alone but no pictures on the site made that a hard pill to swallow. In the end, I reached one conclusion, Amber at GFE. Walked in, saw all the girls, Courtney had a nice enough body but a face like melted butter, Ellie looked like a bit of a crack whore so skipped her and deffo wanted to see Amber, stunning body, colour of caramel (probably fake tan) and a nice face framed by some lovely raven hair. Paid 20 to the receptionist and got into the room.

Lovely massive bed, don’t know about comfort but it was huge. Mirrors up on the ceiling and all. Good lighting as well, the shitty red lighting really does a number on you in places like cosmo. Once in the room Amber was instantly bubbly and chatty, had a quick moan about the cold and then talked shop, offered the whole list of service and prices, 30 for vanilla, 40 for owo and full service, 45 for gfe. Figured I might as well since I was at the place named after it. Paid the 45, Amber left the room, had a quick shower and she came back in. Straight away, she’s an absolute corker to look at. The thighs, I reckon she did that thing where she froze the fat because the way it curved seemed to indicate that, but still, wonderful body, great jiggle on the ass and phenomenal tits. Not massive but a nice double d, lovely in the hand, pierced as well. Amber was really lovely to talk to as well, the usual fake job and name shtick out the way, just lovely teasing chat, lots of compliments, (never know if these compliments from WG are legit but still makes you feel nice) and a lovely, bubbly British lass. When I tell you she looked phenomenal forming an arch in the ceiling mirror. I mean that.

Getting onto the service itself, but of touching and kissing, lip kissing, could tell she wasn’t much into that and neither was I so that was kept at a minimum, slowly worked into Owo which was good, very sloppy and good teasing with the sack. Very wet, not sure I enjoyed that part but technique was alright, wish she used teeth a little more. Asked her to go on top, purely so I could watch her bounce, the visuals were indeed pleasant. Lasted a little bit, the sound of her cheeks clapping onto my thighs helped keep me hard, then asked her to get on her back so I could just go to work, leaned in, she kissed my neck and cheek and held tight, do wish she’d got her legs round but didn’t hurt it too much, pounded away til completion. Thinking doggy with her would be incredible, my back can’t take much of being upright though :lol:

All in, very happy with the punt, very happy with the recommendation once again, cheers Kool Keef, would definitely visit again and highly recommend her. Good British lass with a banging body.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Nice one, glad you enjoyed & thanks for the TOFTT.  :hi:
Hopefully i'll get over to Bury to see her myself soon.

Do you think this is her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline FlashDemon17

Nice one, glad you enjoyed & thanks for the TOFTT.  :hi:
Hopefully i'll get over to Bury to see her myself soon.

Do you think this is her?

External Link/Members Only

Definitely her, was even wearing the same two piece for the punt :lol:

Online davey.edwards1969

Ellie looked like a bit of a crack whore so skipped her



Wasn't there some talk that Ellie was/is offering BB !

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Nice one, glad you enjoyed & thanks for the TOFTT.  :hi:
Hopefully i'll get over to Bury to see her myself soon.

Do you think this is her?

External Link/Members Only

I looked at her profile on Cheshire Elite's website and would punt her but it says she doesn't allow reverse oral and I like to give the girl I'm with a good tongue lashing!
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Definitely her, was even wearing the same two piece for the punt :lol:


 :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I looked at her profile on Cheshire Elite's website and would punt her but it says she doesn't allow reverse oral and I like to give the girl I'm with a good tongue lashing!

I'm not gonna pay for the GFE option if it's just lip kissing & there's no RO, seems pointless & not very gfe

Offline Thephoenix

Ellie looked like a bit of a crack whore so skipped her



Wasn't there some talk that Ellie was/is offering BB !

According to the heading, this one's offering BBB. :rolleyes:

Offline rizzy00

According to the heading, this one's offering BBB. :rolleyes:

Keef this is the one I gave a negative for, she does not allow RO, and nothing a slight peck on the lips, not the gfe you'd be expecting..

Offline T13

She looks right up my street. Thanks for review

Offline Alf G

Does look good.
Review is good. :drinks:
Staying away from here.
Initial punt price wise is all good.
The extras they want, is a bit crap.
Time you pay all the extras, you might as well punt someone off adult work.
It will less a conver belt situation + more quiet inside someone's house.  :thumbsup: