Author Topic: Amber - GFE Bury  (Read 2125 times)


4 review(s) for bigtitsmasiex (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline rizzy00

Girl / Location / Price
Girl - Amber, Says 22 but I'd say add another 3/4 years on
Looks - 6/10 - Great Rack though
Size 10 going on 12
Date - 29/11/23
Link - External Link/Members Only
Price £50hh, £5 Kissing, £10 OWO = £65 Total

Action

In a nutshell very mechanical and a poor punt.

Walked in late tuesday evening, there was Scarlett and Amber available. Both are average looking, Scarlett looked over 40 and Amber was the younger looking one so chose her. The receptionist offered me a drink and I got shown to the room. Amber asked me to shower and came back in to the room around 5 mins later and asked me what I wanted. Naturally went for the GFE and I passed over the £45 (£20 was given to the receptionist).

Now I was beginning to get a negative vibe as I could tell from her demeanor she was going to do the very least and began directing everything. She told me she worked in Cosmo - so kind of got the feeling the rushed EE method had rubbed off on her. Anyhow, was told lets start off with a quick massage, two mins later she started owo which was ok and went for a good 5 mins. Now this is when things turned sour, asked whether we can do 69, she replied by saying she doesn't allow anyone down there. I said ok, then asked her to come up to kiss, she then pecks me on the lips and says i don't do tongues. We exchanged a few words (none of the nice kind) I was fuming but played nice.

Again directing things, says shall we start off by you going on top? I thought sod it and jumped on top and proceeded to pump away and whilst doing so she kept pushing my face away when I tried kissing. I wanted to get the heck out of there so dumped and went to shower off.

She was supposed to give my £5 back from the £70 I had given her at the beginning, but before she left I had to remind her and wasn't best pleased. Normally I wouldn't bother, but given the nature of the shit punt I thought i'd get one back.

Yup so wont recommend this one for the shit service she provides.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 06:11:21 pm by rizzy00 »

Offline george r

sounds shit mate but thanks its saved me a few bob , can knock her off my to see list.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Cheers pal, I had this one near the top of my To Do list & was hoping to see her soon, won't bother now  :hi:

Offline rizzy00

Best to avoid especially when she says "My Body, I chose not to do what I don't want to do" when you've paid her to kiss  :scare: :thumbsdown:



Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
It's a parlour that's option D or E for me, the girls seem to make the prices for extras up on the spot & know & use all the old prossie tricks of the trade.
Can't remember last time I went there, probably 18 months ago when Alisha & Candice were there from memory.

Offline rizzy00

It's a parlour that's option D or E for me, the girls seem to make the prices for extras up on the spot & know & use all the old prossie tricks of the trade.
Can't remember last time I went there, probably 18 months ago when Alisha & Candice were there from memory.

It was my second visit in my 10 years of punting, like you I stay away from this place - was passing through and as La Maison was dire I should have gone on by and not gone onto Badger St

Offline hornypunter

Seems to be very similar to the Sheffield branch which definitely seems to have gone downhill. Years ago I would have probably considered gfe as step down from Sandys .Nowadays everywhere seems to be a full flight of stairs down.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Thanks OP

Dont think I've been to this branch since  earlymid 2019, Sheffield no better

 On paper this lady looked very very
 me, however on your paper it sounds like I'm best just not bothering.

Thanks again ukp  :drinks:

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Did you get in your time machine and travel into the future for this punt because the date you've put it happened on is 29/11/23  :D
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral