Author Topic: MidnightCandy - Wirral  (Read 1524 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5350902) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Blackcat25

External Link/Members Only

15min booking - £70

I posted a request for info some weeks ago, but with no luck on a response I decided to TOFTT.
Booking made last week and Candy is a pretty girl with a decent body, stupid trout pout and I would say she is close to the stated age of 31 years.

My intention was a B&G but I ended up banging her, received owo (fish lips worked a treat) and finished with cim. I am glad I only booked 15mins as she was very pushy on time and trying to make me come.  She’s a busy girl and her phone was pinging constantly which pissed me off. But all in all a pretty good short booking, until the end.

Whilst getting cleaned up she said next time I can have a 3sum with her and her mate Cherrybomb (External Link/Members Only), and as we had met before we could do BB  :scare:
Searching UKP it seems her mate has form for this.

I was taken back by this offer and it seems to be the party piece they offer, she was very insistent on a 3sum and I would guess that her friend offers BB too. In fact I have since had unsolicited texts advertising special offers for BB 3sums = £300 for the hour or £200 for 30mins  :thumbsdown:

My advice guys is avoid like the plague.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 07:05:56 pm by Blackcat25 »