Author Topic: Charlie - Sheridans - Salford  (Read 1317 times)

Online Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

Described on the website as 30, size 8-10, 5'6", 32b boobs, brunette hair, blue eyes.

I'd say late 30s, slim and nicely toned body which I really liked, boobs are I think bigger than 32b suggests and they stand out on her slim frame. Average facially, I could see her not being to the taste of everyone. I found her attractive overall.

The pictures on the website are reasonably accurate, but she has dark hair and a dark tan currently.

Price for 30 minutes of £45 (OWO was included).

Services provided:
Oral (without), Kissing (FK), Doggy/Mish/CG.

Charlie is very friendly in the room with a good attitude. OWO was good, FK was good and sex in all positions was good. It felt to me that she put in the effort to ensure I was having a good time. She did move the punt through the various services herself. I did get the full 30 minutes and never felt rushed.

Overall very positive. Excellent value.

Hidden Image/Members Only