Author Topic: Amira - Carlisle  (Read 830 times)

Offline LondonDominic

External Link/Members Only

Played the Vivastreet lottery and lost.

So this profile didn't have too many red flags (except that the girl in the pictures is very fit) so I took the gamble.

Comms
All good - quick and comprehensive text messages. I'd tried messaging a few girls and she was the one who replied most swiftly and clearly. Sorted for an agreed time. Asked about services and was told an extra £20 for OWO, brining it up from £60 to the pretty standard price of £80 for 30 mins.

Location
The usual square square in town. It was in that weird red brick building Red Gables but she instructed me to use the door in the alley around the back, which was fairly discrete. She was there ready at the door. She couldn't hide behind it as it's a glass door.

The Girl
Clearly not the girl in the pics but never mind; nothing surprises me any more. She's a bigger girl but she was wearing a fairly sexy outfit and had her nice big tits pretty visible. She is actually quite sexy to me but your mileage may vary...

The Action
Sorted the finance and had a little bit of chatter. She is from Greece and normally works in Birmingham, as I discovered later.
She is the sort of girl who wants to direct the action and do things in a particular (and boring) way, which is never good. She instructed me onto the bed but I didn't want to yet, so I turned her around and felt up her nice big tits for a while.

Got her knickers off and got her on the bed where she proceeded with the OWO. Not great... I didn't feel that much. After a matter of maybe half a minute, she reached for the condom. "Errr, that's not 20 quid's worth, luv!" so she carried on a bit.

When I was ready to fuck her, I let her put the johnny on and I told her to go on top. She disagreed(!) and wanted missionary. FFS - who is the paying customer here!? Fucked her in mish for a while, all the time playing with her big tits, which she seemed to find funny.

Unfortunately, she decided to put her hand over her pussy, i.e. fingers either side, I think to restrict how deep I could go. She kept her hand there the whole time in this position. As with many WGs, she started telling me to cum. "I've payed you for half an hour, darlin'."

Eventually got her to do some other positions: her on top (fucking useless) and doggy (meh...).

Got bored so told her I wanted to cum on her tits. "That's an extra £20." Grrr...

Just lay there and got her to wank me to conclusion, at which point she committed what is, for me, the #1 cardinal sin of WGs: she stopped wanking before me orgasm had finished. I even told her to keep going and that I haven't finished - and the idiot proceeded to disagree with me! Telling me there's no more cum. Yes love, but that doesn't mean my orgasm has finished! Ended up having to please myself for the last 10 seconds or so. I mean, did she think I was lying!?

In Summary
Go somewhere else.


Offline shaft10

unlucky mate, sounds like a fucking nightmare .. as you say Vivastreet is a bit of lottery

Offline Radioactiveboy28

She is from Greece

Did she have a thirst for knowledge and study sculpture at St Martens college???  I'm assuming by the fact that she's a WG that her dad isn't in fact loaded as it turns out and that in 30 seconds time she didn't really want to sleep with common people, just get the cash and go... God you could have had a field day with the lyrics writing this review.... missed opportunity...  :dash:

On a serious note, that sounds like a nightmare mate, absolutely shocking service and attitude by the sounds of it... another reminder of why I steer clear of VS unless I can cross-ref it with anything on here and/or AW...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 07:57:54 am by Radioactiveboy28 »

Offline Dweeby

Thanks for the review, a good warning.

Likewise, I'm always very wary of v/s. If the photos aren't genuine, then it calls the whole profile into question. And if the photos aren't taken in the UK (most aren't), then they're more likely to be fake. Sorry, I know that you know all this!

Again, thanks for the review.