Author Topic: Lou Lou - Young Kong Spa, Waterloo  (Read 1213 times)

Offline LondonPunt

I visited this girl twice, the first time around she was absolutely amazing, but unfortunately she was sick the second time I saw her, and she wasn’t as enthusiastic. I’ll explain at the end.

I’ve been to this place many many times, and was my usual place during lockdowns.  I’ve met this girl before, and she’s in her early 20’s with distinctive tattoos. Very young Chinese student with glasses.  She only works Fridays and Saturdays due to university.

I paid £55 for the 1hr massage and having seen her hanging around, I requested from “The boss” to have the “Young one”.  We progressed towards her giving me a really good massage, with very minimal teasing - this massage was pretty good compared to previous punts.

She seems to remember from last time, starts saying how handsome I am and wants to give me extra. So for £40 I managed French kissing whilst she let me rub her outside and she gave me a slow HR as requested.  She seemed very turned on but wouldn’t go further because she had a boyfriend. She was becoming very frustrated because of this. I managed to get a nice WS out of her as requested.  Previously she’d done this and it was a very powerful stream.  This time not so much but full of fun.

We showered and cleaned up after she’d done the duties and chatted about her schedule.   I said I’d pay a little more next time and so I turned up 2 weeks later. But she wasn’t keen on extras this time. Fairly strange but she did explain that she over did it last night drinking for NY and wasn’t feeling at all well.  Slightly off day but 100% positive from previously visiting.

Because she wanted to go home, she gave me HR for free.

Despite this negative of cutting down the service dramatically, worth a visit and phone ahead to see if she’s available.

Visit x2 Jan 2023/x1 Previously in 2022


Offline Igor

Hello LP,
Thanks for the review. I'm assuming we ask for Lou Lou to get this girl? I know its in the title but just checking as would like to try a massage parlour but not with a senior age provider!

Offline LondonPunt

 :D :D


Yes indeed, that's her name.  Fridays & Saturdays only.  Haha most are Snr citizens.

Hello LP,
Thanks for the review. I'm assuming we ask for Lou Lou to get this girl? I know its in the title but just checking as would like to try a massage parlour but not with a senior age provider!

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Thanks for the review. Been looking for a cute young Chinese masseur. Out of interest where did she do the WS? Presume it was not on the massage table.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LondonPunt

On the floor with towels.  She doesn't seem keen on doing it anymore, so good luck trying.  Money will do the trick sadly.

She's one of those cute Students and definitely has a naughty side.  Shame she's got a boyfriend, as I think she would be an awesome punt.

Thanks for the review. Been looking for a cute young Chinese masseur. Out of interest where did she do the WS? Presume it was not on the massage table.