Author Topic: English Holly - Coventry  (Read 3580 times)


9 review(s) for English holly (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline johnny56

External Link/Members Only

After seeing the positive reviews on here, I decided to book Holly just before Xmas. We agreed a time and services, and I made my way to her incall location.

On arrival she didn't answer initially, but then rang me back after few minutes apologising and told me to give her 15 minutes. So I give her the benefit of the doubt and get back in my car as it absolutely freezing on the day in question, and 20 minutes later i've still heard nothing.

I again gave her a call but again got no answer, but got a call back from after 10 minutes or so apologising again, and telling me she'll be ready in 15 minutes. However she didn't apologise until I told her I was the same guy that's been outside for a while, so perhaps she was high on something?

Anyway 10 minutes later I get no call from her, so decide enough is enough and make my way back home.

She either bumped me for regulars or longer bookings, or was totally out of it to realise who had booked at what time.

Definitely a negative from me as it ruined my plans for the day waiting around.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 09:16:59 pm by johnny56 »

Offline johnny56

External Link/Members Only

After seeing the positive reviews on here, I decided to book Holly just before Xmas. We agreed a time and services, and I made my way to her incall location.

On arrival she didn't answer initially, but then rang me back after few minutes apologising and told me to give her 15 minutes. So I give her the benefit of the doubt and get back in my car as it absolutely freezing on the day in question, and 20 minutes later i've still heard nothing.

I again gave her a call but again got no answer, but got a call back from after 10 minutes or so apologising again, and telling me she'll be ready in 15 minutes. However she didn't apologise until I told her I was the same guy that's been outside for a while, so perhaps she was high on something?

Anyway 10 minutes later I get no call from her, so decide enough is enough and make my way back home.

She either bumped me for regulars or longer bookings, or was totally out of it to realise who had booked at what time.

Definitely a negative from me as it ruined my plans for the day waiting around.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Where was the meeting supposed to take place?

Offline johnny56

Her incall location in Coventry.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

After seeing the positive reviews on here, I decided to book Holly just before Xmas. We agreed a time and services, and I made my way to her incall location.

On arrival she didn't answer initially, but then rang me back after few minutes apologising and told me to give her 15 minutes. So I give her the benefit of the doubt and get back in my car as it absolutely freezing on the day in question, and 20 minutes later i've still heard nothing.

I again gave her a call but again got no answer, but got a call back from after 10 minutes or so apologising again, and telling me she'll be ready in 15 minutes. However she didn't apologise until I told her I was the same guy that's been outside for a while, so perhaps she was high on something?

Anyway 10 minutes later I get no call from her, so decide enough is enough and make my way back home.

She either bumped me for regulars or longer bookings, or was totally out of it to realise who had booked at what time.

Definitely a negative from me as it ruined my plans for the day waiting around.
Op sorry she let you down I’ve seen her last year and she was decent but I’d be pissed if she done that to me as well better luck in your next punt  :drinks: