First punt since before COVID. In a word: avoid, £140 down the drain
External Link/Members OnlyLiterally sat in my car fuming having just left. Saw her profile last night and looked good so sent a message today via AW. Answered a few hours later, sorted timings etc.
I get there a bit late (hotel in Dudley centre) but she's cool about it. Call her, confirm an hour and go to the room, and she's the girl in pictures. Pretty face, nice dimples but definitely the bad version of "curvy" - big boobs but average bum and big belly. I'm here now, and I knew the pictures would be angled in a way to hide it.
First red flag - she asked how long do I want. This is after I confirmed an hour earlier in the day, AND confirmed an hour not 5 minutes ago in the car park. Second red flag - said £150 but profile blatantly says £140. I said "oh" and she said it's fine that I "only" have £140.
Use the shower and come back out. We get on the bed, make some small talk and get into it. Kissing felt kind of half hearted - maybe an attraction thing, maybe a lack of chemistry. Eventually she moves to OWO and it's just...bad. No speed, no depth, no pressure. My piece was in her mouth but that's it. Told her what to do, didn't really listen and then decided it was my turn, so I went for RO. Didn't smell bad, just chemically, like she'd used wipes etc instead of a shower. Also didn't shave properly/recently as there was still hair around it. She made noises and writhed around, then said it's time to fuck her. Silly me thought she had gotten into it and the service would pick up
Usually at this point the WG would ask what position you want but she decided on doggy style. Grabbed a Jonny, put it on and bent over. She's quite tight and bum looks ok bent over. She kept giving dirty talk though, talking about cum on her ass etc after about 2 minutes. I found it really distracting so I pulled out and went down to a semi
Third red flag - she started berating me talking about stop messing around because if I go soft then it's a waste of time. That attitude put me right off. I ripped the jonny off, threw it in the bin and went and got dressed. As I'm doing that she said "not being funny but I've been doing this for two years and I know what I'm doing, so it's best I'm in charge".
In the time I took me to get dressed, she answered two phone calls. Even now at the time of writing, my hour hasn't passed. Was in and out in about 40 mins including shower.
Positives
- the girl in the photos
Negatives
- rushed service
- poor OWO
- domineering attitude
- strange chemically smell
- potential scam going on re hourly rate
You live and you learn, but avoid like the plague. She prides herself on her GFE but only if you girlfriend hates you