Hi just an update on this lady saw her again for 15 mins including owo and reverse oral and reverse cowgirl on a settee, still good and clean smelling and fresh down there asked not to go to rough during ro and reverse cowgirl but still a decent service from who I now suspect is a Romanian and I’ll hold my hands up and admit I may have been wrong but still good service.
Would consider a repeat visit if only for a P&D
Also during reverse cowgirl she did seem to really get into it and on a side note a word of caution there was 3 lads opposite to her gated apartment and when she come to unlock it they knew and I heard some comments,I was ready for them (I mean knowing they may still be there)when I come out but they had disappeared,she is nothing to do with these guys as it’s the first time I’ve saw people hanging around outside the buildings and I believe they were EE.