Author Topic: emmy_1994 - Birmingham  (Read 3279 times)


13 review(s) for emmy_1994 (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline turnthepage

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Price - £80 P/HH

Location - Apartment in the jewellery quarter. Bedroom was fine, bathroom wasn't great.

Comms - All done through text apart from a call when I arrived. Comms overall were ropey.

Appearance - Very impressed, found her facially really attractive with a great body. Petite but curves in all the right places.

Personality - Was a little apprehensive on how she'd come across in person after comms weren't great but was pleasantly surprised. Friendly and chatty.

Meet - She did leave me waiting outside for about 5 minutes before texting me the apartment number, really annoys me when SPs aren't ready on time when they haven't had to travel anywhere and had plenty of time to prepare but anyway I was welcomed into a very warm flat with a nice smile. Paperwork out the way and she went into the other room while I undressed, started with some LFK but she didn't seem that into it so I focused my attention on her tits, great pair tbh. She then started kissing my neck, chest and belly until she reached my cock and started with owo. Head game was ok but nothing special. I rubbered up and put her in doggy got to say this was great, she can really take a pounding and the view was stuff of dreams - really great arse. Was close to climax so asked her to get on top, she rode me for about 5 minutes before I blew. Quick clean up and a chat and I was out the door. 

Summary - Did enjoy my time with her but overall found the meet mediocre. Most likely won't return. 

Offline azzak789

Thanks for taking the time to review

I had her on my HL but now in two minds however you don’t find much ebony ladies reviewed recently so l will keep this one as a Plan B

« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 03:27:02 pm by azzak789 »