Author Topic: Becky ❤️ Cim OWO - Swindon  (Read 2157 times)


2 review(s) for Sharon Porn (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Southerbee

External Link/Members Only

DO NOT USE!!!!

Preferably cut your Todger off with a rusty fork before using her, I say this loosely, services.

Fist off she is as Belgium as the actor who played Hercule Poirot. Realised as soon as she opened the door she was Romanian. Should have turned around and cleared off then. However was in a BBW mood and her profile reads really well. Handed over the notes for 1 hour and told myself everything would be fine. Yet another shit Romanian experience. Swore I would never use a Romanian escort again so only myself to blame. Straight into OWO which was ok, plenty of hand action but after 2 mins wanted to throw a condom on me. Said I was not ready yet and wanted GFE as promised but then her mobile was suddenly more interesting and started pissing around with it messaging someone. Decided to battle on and crack on with protected sex and get it done with. She could not have been anymore disinterested and flopped on the bed on her back. This point she opened her legs and the smell reminded me of that blocked drain I had that time 🤢

Managed to keep my old man hard and just cracked on, realised that she found everything in the room vastly more interesting than me. Final straw and said she had completely lied on profile. Offered to leave and pay for half an hour. Apparently this was not possible. Would have gone easier on review if she had. Got dressed and left, sure someone else was in the apartment (located opposite wyvern). Took great satisfaction letting rip a silent fart on my way out. 💨

Seriously avoid at all costs. Don’t deserve sympathy as I do know better and could have easily avoided this but don’t want anyone else to make the same mistake. A sock 🧦 would give you a superior service than this goblin.

AVOID


Offline Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only
Has a profile on AW
Known as Busty Lara and is Romanian
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 10:52:17 pm by Coriniumstud »

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

DO NOT USE!!!!

Preferably cut your Todger off with a rusty fork before using her, I say this loosely, services.

Fist off she is as Belgium as the actor who played Hercule Poirot. Realised as soon as she opened the door she was Romanian. Should have turned around and cleared off then. However was in a BBW mood and her profile reads really well. Handed over the notes for 1 hour and told myself everything would be fine. Yet another shit Romanian experience. Swore I would never use a Romanian escort again so only myself to blame. Straight into OWO which was ok, plenty of hand action but after 2 mins wanted to throw a condom on me. Said I was not ready yet and wanted GFE as promised but then her mobile was suddenly more interesting and started pissing around with it messaging someone. Decided to battle on and crack on with protected sex and get it done with. She could not have been anymore disinterested and flopped on the bed on her back. This point she opened her legs and the smell reminded me of that blocked drain I had that time 🤢

Managed to keep my old man hard and just cracked on, realised that she found everything in the room vastly more interesting than me. Final straw and said she had completely lied on profile. Offered to leave and pay for half an hour. Apparently this was not possible. Would have gone easier on review if she had. Got dressed and left, sure someone else was in the apartment (located opposite wyvern). Took great satisfaction letting rip a silent fart on my way out. 💨

Seriously avoid at all costs. Don’t deserve sympathy as I do know better and could have easily avoided this but don’t want anyone else to make the same mistake. A sock 🧦 would give you a superior service than this goblin.

AVOID

Probably just ordering a mighty bucket for one!
Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dinocaz

I mean...... just noooooooo.

Her AW profile shows Bareback. The smell was probably 4 days of Jiz accumulated up there. Nasty.

Offline Dinocaz

My word.... Swindon is full of BBers. AVOID

Offline Coriniumstud

My word.... Swindon is full of BBers. AVOID

Swindon is where I usually punt, but apart from my reg it’s awful especially since the decent Polish girls have left
It’s now full,of Roms and BBers :dash:

Offline Dinocaz

It is difficult.

I have not contributed on here for a while. I've only seen my regulars.

Offline Lewis

Swindon is where I usually punt, but apart from my reg it’s awful especially since the decent Polish girls have left
It’s now full,of Roms and BBers :dash:

Totally agree. Swindon used to be my other place to punt, besides Oxford. As you say, decent Polish girls, and then the Roms drove them all away. Admittedly I did see 2 or 3 good Roms, but the other 10 or so were rubbish.