External Link/Members OnlyI walked in on the off change there would be someone free, and there was! This is an place where the main door in Chertsey Road is reasonably quiet, yet the back door is very busy with cars and pedestrians. A car park, and station are just a few minutes walk.
I saw Amy, a mid 20's girl, slim, with nice tits and shaven.
I asked for a soft, sensual massage, and I got exactly that! I first brush on cock was after about five seconds, and there was a lot of very gentle touches around my cock, balls and ass. She allowed touching, but no fingers inside. Fair enough. She allowed me to massage her for a while, and play with her pussy. After a while I got a real massage. Once I cum and she cleaned me up, I finished with a head massage. I was there for the full hour. She said she will be here another week, I was hoping to go back this week for a replay, but big bills have put it on hold. I hope she returns.
Massage £50. Extras £60. so £110 in all.