Author Topic: Jenn xx - Workington  (Read 1083 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6207486) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Pennine Rover

External Link/Members Only
Sadly did not happen due to being mucked about.
Jenn is a NE girl who worked in Carlisle and then moved to Workington. She had good reports so I was keen to see her.
Contact with Jenn via AW was good and nice friendly messages. Fixed a date and she asked my to confirm during the afternoon. She has a day job and only escorts in the evening.  I did so and duly set off for the ten mile trip to her place. She asks the time and how long.  There were good instructions and I was told where to park and then ring.  I did so and when I opened my phone there was a message that her boiler has broken and had to postpone. OK so I went home. Seemed genuine.
We re arranged for later in the work and she then asked to postpone as she was on an online game.  Third try and she asked me to confirm time and how long during the afternoon. Did so and got no reply to the text or to a message on AW. That was before Christmas and when I saw she was working again I sent another text. The reply came back, "Who are you?"  I pointed out who I was she snapped back "You are a dirty old man".     
It almost seemed that there were two different people answering, a friendly one on AW and a rather rude one of text. Not sure what to make of it. Perhaps each time I had booked I was gazumped by someone wanting an hours booking perhaps. Or she is disorganized.

Offline Southernbloke

Neutral is generous. It would have been a negative from me

Offline lewisjones23