Author Topic: KassieKhan - Birmingham  (Read 4575 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5810732) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Topgun1

External Link/Members Only (link currently not active)

Saw Kassie earlier this year, around Feb.

Had seen her profile pop up, here and there and it tempted me to try something different. Kassie isn't my usual "go to" SP. I noticed her rates fluctuate a lot so, the day I saw her, her rate was £200 for the hour. I thought "why not" and sent off a text. Initial comms were slow to begin with but, she got back to me and everything flowed from there on out. Her location on the day was an apartment in Digbeth. Slight bit of a wait to get in although, she started my hour from when I got in and was pretty relaxed tbf.

The apartment inside was clean and fit for purpose. She had some Asian music playing in the background. When she opened the door I was happy with what I saw; a petite, mixed race girl with an Asian mix also. She's around her advertised age, has a thick-build, her pics on AW are slightly different to what you see in the flesh but, certainly not in a bad way. She was all smiles and had on a nice lingerie set with stockings and suspenders.

Got her payment out the way, which was £200 for 1 hour. I then asked if I could take a quick shower and Kassie told me to go ahead. After my shower, she also left it open for me to go in the kitchen and grab a drink, which I did. Joined Kassie in the bedroom and she asked if I wanted kissing; my natural response was "yes if it's on the menu" and she replied "of course it is!" We both started off kissing and I have to say she is a good kisser. Gets straight into it and delivers proper DFK. A good amount of mutual touching was going on during our kissing too.

Before too long Kassie started to strip and it was a delight to see her plump naturals pop out. All she had left on were her stockings and believe you me it was a good sight. Got my mouth round her tits and the size and feel of them were good. Played with them for a little with my hands too. Kassie gave my cock some attention, with her hand and soon got him hard. She wanted to give me some OWO and I lay back to let her get to work.

Her technique for OWO was good. She does go in with a bit of speed/force but, in a measured way. Nice bit of spit although, not sloppy in the conventional sense. Good use of her hand too and I liked how she got deeper during the BJ. My balls got some attention too. I also asked her to use her tongue a certain way and she happily obliged to pleasure me. After her giving me a good fill of OWO I decided to return the favour. As she lay on her back I gave her some RO for a bit and slid a finger or 2 inside her. She was very hot and moist. After a bit decided I was ready for sex.

Rubber on and Kassie began in cowgirl. Her pussy felt good with tightness to it. As she rode me I grabbed onto her tits and worked them with my mouth. Eventually, as she started to tire out I fucked her from underneath whilst grabbing onto her hips/ass. Nice bit of moaning from her to signal she was into it. Thereafter, we switched to doggy and her arse was a sight in itself. During doggy I enjoyed spanking it and feeling it bounce off me. After giving her a good pounding; decided I wanted to finish in missionary so, fucked her like this for a little bit. However, with no fault of Kassie's or my own I just wasn't cumming.

We took the rubber off and Kassie gave me some more OWO, wanked my cock off and she soon had me exploding! After the cleanup we just chilled. The GFE approach seeped in where we kissed, hugged a little but, I wasn't feeling a round 2. Kassie did ask and I was happy to call it a day with the sex. She's a bubbly girl, with a good sense of humour and can hold a good conversation. For the remainder of the time we mostly chilled and talked as I cooled down.

I got ready and Kassie gave me a hug and a kiss on the way out.

I haven't been back since but, have seen Kassie's profile pop up again and been tempted. Her prices do still fluctuate, and where I don't mind paying those rates, I still wouldn't want to go over £200. She did admit she used to be a cam girl hence, the reasoning for her pricing. It's understandable in a sense; if you're making £250 an hour by just camming, escorting shouldn't be any different. However, this isn't always the case.

The enthusiasm and commitment to the job is there so, no issues on that front. Yet, if she stablises her price-point more I may soon return.           

   
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Thesixguy

Is this number up to date

+447495110929

Online Jasonk71

No point asking a question to someone who is banned?

Offline Dark Vader

No point asking a question to someone who is banned?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe he's watching and wants to chime in. He's had so many reincarnations before. But then again if he did reply he'd only be outing himself.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 04:57:08 pm by Dark Vader »